Author Topic: FILM SHOOT IN NEW MEXICO  (Read 2018 times)

Offline bernadettedugas

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
FILM SHOOT IN NEW MEXICO
« on: August 24, 2007, 05:58:44 PM »
Dark Horse Pictures will be shooting a western film in New Mexico in the spring.  We are looking for "Cowboys" who may want to work as extras, or, if you have acting experience, there may be a part for you.  We are looking for local hire, so if you are in the Santa Fe area, are a cowboy, and are interested in the movie business, please contact me from your regular email address at bernadettedugas@hotmail.com
I rarely check this site, so it would be best for you to email me directly.
Thanks!
Bernadette Dugas
Production/Development
Dark Horse Pictures, LLC

Offline Guns Garrett

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: FILM SHOOT IN NEW MEXICO
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 07:46:22 PM »
I was in Dave Carrico's shop a couple weeks ago, and he had been doing some movie wheeling-dealing on the phone while I was there.  I believe he may be (or being considered for) supplying the leather gear and horse equipment for this movie.  Sure wish I could spare a few weeks to go to N.M., even if only to watch.  He supplied the cavalry equipment for "Geronimo" (with Wes Studi, Matt Damon and Gene Hackman, and also supplied a lot of leather gear and horse equipment for the mini series
"Into The West".  In talking to him about WAS/CAS in general and the GAF and NCOWS in particular, he seemed interested in them especially, because of their dedication to authenticity.  Visiting his place, it's hard to believe that Dave does all his work in the loft of a barn (the loft is finished - even has a bathroom and kitchen).  His place is just down the road from me in Edna, KS, a little burg about 1/3 the size of Ackley.
"Stand, gentlemen; he served on Samar"

GAF #301

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com