Regional Topics > Chinook Country

Frontier Action Shooting in Saskatchewan

(1/7) > >>

RattlesnakeJack:
A "stickied" thread for Saskatchewan club contacts, upcoming events, and such .....

Icebox Bob:
I'll get this information posted within the next few days.

Happy New Year
Icebox

Icebox Bob:
The Saskatchewan bunch are working at getting organized on a little bigger scale = http://www.sawws.com/index.htm

We met today and I will post some shoot dates and locations in the next few days.

Icebox Bob

Advertising:

Icebox Bob:
Here are the CAS shoot dates that have been set so far.  Range locations are here = www.sawws.com

April 27, 2008 - Prince Albert
May 3+4, 2008 - Candle Lake "Big Bang"
May 11, 2008 - Prince Albert
June 15, 2008 - Prince Albert
July 13, 2008 - Prince Albert
Aug. 10, 2008 - Prince Albert
Sept. 14, 2008 - Prince Albert

There are monthly shoots at Candle Lake - dates to be confirmed.  Shooting optimistically starts at 10:00 a.m., so you need to be there before that for safety briefing, etc.

Will post more as it becomes available.  Temperature with wind chill is -40 tonight. Nice to be thinking of summer schedules.

Icebox Bob

Grey Beard:
Good to see a forum devoted to CAS in Canada and some familiar faces.  Love that flag in your avitar Icebox, I'm sure I recognize it. ;D ;D ;D  I finally took the time to get registered with SASS hence the new name.  Hope I can remember it. 

We are still waiting for CAS Shoot dates from the Candle Lake Club and we will get them up as soon as we get them.  As Icebox indicated we're trying to get a provincial group going so be patient with us as we build our website and do all the things that need to happen to make it work for all.  We will have tables to promote CAS in Sask at the Saskatoon Gun show Feb 29, March 1 and 2nd so if your at the show drop in and check us out.

Hopefully it will be Ok to use this forum to keep folks updated as to our progress if not just let me know where the best place is.
Grey Beard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version