Author Topic: Inspector Series??  (Read 3499 times)

Offline Doc Sunrise

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Inspector Series??
« on: February 05, 2006, 05:11:31 AM »
I now have acquired a Custer and Nettleton to begin my collection of Inspector's series guns, but wanted to know if the other Inspector's guns will be coming out in the future, or can I order them now to complete my collection?

Offline Capt. John Fitzgerald

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 34
Re: Inspector Series??
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2006, 01:45:42 PM »
Will other inspector guns be coming out?  Good question!  I was wondering about that myself and about the only thing I can suggest is giving USFA a call and asking.  Looking at their web site, it would appear that, in addition to the Nettleton series, there will be Ainsworth, Clark and Carr series guns as well.
I doubt if that will take "pre-orders."  I have noted, in the past, that USFA does not take orders until guns are actually in production.
You can't change the wind, but you can always change your sails.

Offline Doc Sunrise

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2006, 01:55:13 PM »
Thanks Capt.  I will get my dealer to call.  I had recently asked him to call about the Stag grips I saw in the catalog before I ordered 2 gunslingers in 4 3/4" and 5 1/2" to round off my Patina collection with the Custer 7 1/2" gun, and they said they had nothing like that available.  It wasn't a week that went by that stag was available on the USFA web site.  What luck!

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 11:11:23 AM »

Offline Capt. John Fitzgerald

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 34
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2006, 05:23:18 PM »
Doc,
Stag seems to be pretty hard to come by these days.  I have found one web site that offers them;

www.elenhunting.com

I believe all they need is the grip frame to fit the grips.  Much easier than sending a whole gun.
CJF
You can't change the wind, but you can always change your sails.

Offline Doc Sunrise

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 08:46:38 PM »
I am thinking about ordering a Premium Pre-War SAA in Old Armory Bone Case & Armory Blue in 5 1/2" with the USFA Red Stag Grips.  Makes me shiver just thinking about it!

Offline Doc Sunrise

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2006, 04:30:21 PM »
I got an e-mail from USFA within half a day that all other Inspector Series guns are available! 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com