Author Topic: Picked up an Uberti Cattleman "Hombre" last week  (Read 2210 times)

Offline charlie.45

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Picked up an Uberti Cattleman "Hombre" last week
« on: December 20, 2012, 01:15:43 AM »
According to the box it came with it was originally purchased in 2007 through Cabellas

made a holster for it today
 Well a professional holster maker I'll never be but this is my first attempt,hastily put together I might add,  just so I have something to carry it with while I wait to order my belt and holster for it. Not great but I've been wearing it since 10am 12/20 and its holding up great. its easy to draw from and I seem to have gotten lucky on the angle i made the belt loop as it has a very slight forward cant that conceals well under a jacket . made from some thick leather peices I had around and stitched up with sinue. it does what it's supposed to do thats what I'm most worried about. ohh and sorry for the horrible cell phn pics

Offline Bugscuffle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Picked up an Uberti Cattleman "Hombre" last week
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 04:38:51 PM »
Looks pretty good there Pard. I like that brass grip frame. I assume that you shoot SASS rather than NCOWS?
I will no longer respond to the rants of the small minded that want to sling mud rather than discuss in an adult manner.

Offline charlie.45

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 12:45:37 AM »
I'm actually new and have not taken part of any matches. I have the desire to and did find a local group that does CAS but not sure which branch or type their affiliated with. My only other experience with SA firearms was I had a Cimerron Lightning with the birdshead grip for about 6mo before I got laid off and lost it in pawn when I was younger. I love SA's but it's honestly taken me awhile to get some of the other firearms I felt I needed to get first before getting s SA again. People might call me nuts but I've actually spent the last week cc'ing it, and with the help of already fired cases in place of non-fired rounds I've gotten pretty fast on the draw cocking the hammer and all.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:22:08 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com