Author Topic: Ubertie Parts at last  (Read 3208 times)

Offline Rangerider

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Ubertie Parts at last
« on: December 17, 2012, 03:14:06 AM »
 ;D
Fellas First of I would like to thank  Gen-Jackson, and others on this forum for all their help on parts. After chasing around here in Aus for  3months from one dealer to another and getting we will see if we can get it ????? I ordered the parts through , VTI and NUMRICH on the 30/11/12, parts arrived to day, Fantastic service, can't thank everybody enough  ;D
The so called dealers down need to take a leaf out off your guys book on service and parts supply !!!!!!!!!!!.  Will post all the info on all our sites here, will be of great interest to all here.  Again thanks to all of you

Merry Christmas & Happy & Safe  New Year to all

Better hop on my horse, and get out of here for now.
 Kind Regards,
 John
I suppose it's time to get on my horse and get outa here.

Gen. Jackson

Re: Ubertie Parts at last
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 02:36:35 PM »
Fellas First of I would like to thank  Gen-Jackson, and others on this forum for all their help on parts.

Glad I was able to help steer you in the right direction. Yes, VTI is a great place to get parts rather quickly. And Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Offline TwoWalks Baldridge

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 09:25:35 AM »
;D
Fellas First of I would like to thank  Gen-Jackson, and others on this forum for all their help on parts. After chasing around here in Aus for  3months from one dealer to another and getting we will see if we can get it ????? I ordered the parts through , VTI and NUMRICH on the 30/11/12, parts arrived to day, Fantastic service, can't thank everybody enough  ;D
The so called dealers down need to take a leaf out off your guys book on service and parts supply !!!!!!!!!!!.  Will post all the info on all our sites here, will be of great interest to all here.  Again thanks to all of you

Merry Christmas & Happy & Safe  New Year to all

Kind Regards,
 John

Now that you know about VTI, sounds like you should become a parts supplier down under.
When guns are banned, fear the man with a hammer

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:05:12 PM »

Offline Sir Charles deMouton-Black

• THE ANCIENT SUBSTANCE ENDURES - ALL LESSER PROPELLANTS SHALL FIZZLE
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 396
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 09:56:23 AM »
Now that you know about VTI, sounds like you should become a parts supplier down under.

Ordering parts as required is one thing, if you can get them.  Starting a business to stock thousands of items is another.

I used to order parts from VTI and they were mailed openly to Canada.  NOW ???  It seems like either homeland insecurity or state apartment scared them and they don't even answer my calls anymore. Mayb its time to enquire again as I need a bolt for a Pietta Remmie to let me use the new cylinders with the wider slots.
NCOWS #1154, SCORRS, STORM, BROW, 1860 Henry, Dirty Rat 502, CHINOOK COUNTRY
THE SUBLYME & HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT (SHOTS)
Those who are no longer ignorant of History may relive it,
without the Blood, Sweat, and Tears.
With apologies to George Santayana & W. S. Churchill

"As Mark Twain once put it, “History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme.”

Offline Rangerider

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2012, 10:42:06 PM »
Ordering parts as required is one thing, if you can get them.  Starting a business to stock thousands of items is another.

Fellas,  :D

You think you got it hard, you should come down here and try it ! It's not the amount of parts required, it's getting them in to the country.  1st require dealers licence approx $1200, then importers  licence $??. Then the cops here hate giving out dealers licences, thats like getting blood from a stone.
Customs  have a problem with giving out import permits, some have been known to take 6months ? All the trouble is hard to justify considering we have dealers all ready doing it. They just find it all too hard to I think ? BUT IT"S A GREAT IDEA
 ??? Ordered a couple more parts to day, will be interesting to see what happens ???????

::) I WISH YOU & YOUR FAMILIES A SAFE & HAPPY NEW YEAR  ;)

Kind Regards,
 John
I suppose it's time to get on my horse and get outa here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com