Author Topic: GAF Muster Shooting Medals  (Read 2797 times)

Offline Major Matt Lewis

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
GAF Muster Shooting Medals
« on: April 17, 2006, 10:01:08 PM »
Well,

Not Really ;D, I just finally got around to mounting the medals that I won at the past two GAF Musters in a shadow box and put it on display in my trophy case.  Doesn't look so bad....I got two first place, one for a speed side event and one for being the Top Marine Shooter last year.  I got one for finishing second place in Smokeless Duelist, and a Third Place Smokeless Duelist from the year before.  Since I am displaying the medals in military fashion, I need to go to the local surplus shop and have a bronze device added to the first place medal as that is the only proper thing to do to anotate additional awards. 

Look forward to adding some more bronze devices to the ribbons from this years Muster.  Might finally get that first place Smokeless Duelist I have been chasing.....Also, being that I was the Match Director last year, I have some left over medals.  I am thinking about mounting them for ware on the uniform.  Sure would be nice if I could get myself a GAF Medal to go with them.  It would look nice wearing them to formal occasions.  Be good promotion for the organization too.
Major Matt Lewis
Grand Army of the Frontier * SASS Life * NCOWS * Powder Creek Cowboys * Free State Ranges * RO II * NRA Life * Man on the Edge

Offline Pitspitr

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • 308 214-0082 45551 Rd 816, Sargent NE 68874 USA
    • Grand Army of the Frontier
  • SASS #: 74523
  • NCOWS #: L187
  • GAF #: 147
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: GAF Muster Shooting Medals
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2006, 10:47:14 PM »
We're working on it, though it will still be a while.
I remain, Your Ob'd Servant,
Jerry M. "Pitspitr" Davenport
(Bvt.)Brigadier General Commanding,
Grand Army of the Frontier
BC/IT, Expert, Sharpshooter, Marksman, CC, SoM
NRA CRSO, RVWA IIT2; SASS ROI, ROII;
NRA Benefactor Life; AZSA Life; NCOWS Life

Offline US Scout

• Bvt MajGen GAF (Retired)
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 15690
  • GAF #: 3
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 05:48:15 AM »
I'm filling out the copyright forms almost as I type this.  Forms are easy - its understanding all the rules and regulations.  Whoever wrote this must have done the income tax code as well. 

US Scout
Bvt Brig Gen
GAF, Commanding

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:05:07 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com