Author Topic: Time to Update the Home Page  (Read 10966 times)

Offline Pettifogger

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
Time to Update the Home Page
« on: February 10, 2016, 10:24:46 AM »
The home page seems like it is in need of a facelift.  It still has such things as "New Western Hits the Screens - Appaloosa."  That was eight years ago.  It isn't even in the $2.00 bin at Walmart anymore.  Same with the interview with Tom Sellect and several other items.  Time for something from this decade.

Offline Mike

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Time to Update the Home Page
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 03:12:28 AM »
I dont ever look at the home page, as you say old stuff :o I did just before replying but nothing grabed me.
Good idea.
Buffalochip

Offline Crow Choker

• Top Active Citizen
  • River Banker Extraordinaire
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 36
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 12:33:07 PM »
The home page seems like it is in need of a facelift.  It still has such things as "New Western Hits the Screens - Appaloosa."  That was eight years ago.  It isn't even in the $2.00 bin at Walmart anymore.  Same with the interview with Tom Sellect and several other items.  Time for something from this decade.
Ran across this, believe it's needed. How about it Marshall-need new and updated info on the home page-even if it isn't read by everyone who clicks onto Cas City. Anyone else agree?

Added 08/24: I guess not, every one must want to read the same O' same O'!
Darksider-1911 Shooter-BOLD Chambers-RATS-SCORRS-STORM-1860 Henry(1866)-Colt Handgun Lover an' Fan-NRA-"RiverRat"-Conservative American Patriot and Former Keeper & Enforcer of the Law an' Proud of Being Both! >oo

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:25:18 PM »

Offline Jeremiah Jones

• Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3945
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 09:03:51 AM »
I think it needs updating.  As is, it might turn away the FNG's.  And we need new blood (CAS in general and this board) to continue on into the future.  Us old farts that grew up with westerns on TV and the big screen ain't clone-ing.
Scouts Out!

Offline greyhawk

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 08:06:05 AM »
I think it needs updating.  As is, it might turn away the FNG's.  And we need new blood (CAS in general and this board) to continue on into the future.  Us old farts that grew up with westerns on TV and the big screen ain't clone-ing.

gotta get rid o eugenejerk first !! thats a bit tiresome.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com