Author Topic: GAF Muster Roster needs updated!  (Read 428 times)

Offline DEL56

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3616
  • GAF #: 895
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 14
GAF Muster Roster needs updated!
« on: March 09, 2022, 06:40:08 AM »
As the new Brevet Colonel of the Atlantic Division I was searching for current information on the members of GAF within my Department to send and receive information on Musters within the Atlantic Division etc. I have a copy of the previous GAF Muster Roster, but it is incomplete and has not been updated for some time. It lacks complete emails for almost everyone and also lacks information on mailing address and phone numbers too. I know people move and some are no longer with us which makes things interesting when trying to contact members. Those of us in positions of leadership in GAF would love to keep our member information updated as much as possible. Several of you check in from time to time here on Cascity.com which is great, but not everyone does.

GAF would like to keep our members informed via email, mail, or phone, on important events and happenings. If you would like to receive this type of information, please be sure to send us your current address, phone number, and email address so we can accomplish our goal.  If you know information on one of our members who is willing for you to send their current information because they are unable to at this time. let us know. But ask them for permission first before passing their details on to us. I am also speaking for the Brigade Headquarters personal as well as the other Department Brevet Colonels when I tell you this would be highly appreciated.

You may pass the information on to Jerry Davenport at: pitspitr@gmail.com
If you are in the Atlantic Division you can contact me at:

Dewayne Liebrandt
4865 Persimmon Tree Lane
Martinsville, IN 46151
Email: dl1976jl@icloud.com
Mobile Phone:317-448-3458

I am looking forward to our first Devision of Indiana Muster on April 16, 2022. If you need information or directions to our range, do not hesitate to contact me. Have a great day and go to the range often!

One in Christ,
Dewayne Liebrandt
Brevet Colonel Division of the Atlantic GAF

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com