Special Interests - Groups & Societies > The Winchester Model 1876

Welcome to the The Winchester Model 1876 board.

(1/14) > >>

Marshal Halloway:
Welcome to the Winchester Model 1876 board.

Here are some tips for frequent users of this board:

As a member of the forum, you can subscribe to new replies to threads or subscribe to new topics on the board. Notice will be sent you through e-mail. Look for the notify button on a specific thread or on the Chinook County board index.

You can also use the RSS feed and the address is:
http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php?type=rss;action=.xml;sa=news;board=89;limit=10

Moderators is: Grizzly Adams

If you have any questions, let me know.

WELCOME AND ENJOY!

Deadeye Don:
Yeah baby.  Up and running.  I think a great first posting would be for everyone to post pictures of their 76 (s).   Regards. Deadeye.

45-60, Uberti, Taylors.

Crotchety Old Grouch:
Ok,  Here is the kid with my Chaparral NWMP 76 in 45-75

Advertising:

Buffboy:
hmm. lets see if I can make this work. Mine is a 26" 40-60 Chaparral. Serial number under 200. It's got the "enhanced" wood. So far, it's been fun to shoot. I finally got a smokeless load that shoots well with a 240gr bullet. I use cut down Starline 45-70 cases to make the ammo.

Mossyrock:
Well, I would current pics of my Chaparral '76, but it is currently torn apart all over my bench being restocked with real, honest-to-goodness walnut from Precision Gun Works.  I will post pics when I get it finished!   ;D

By the way, boys...we need a good photo for the header shot on this board.  It looks like every one has one but us!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version