Author Topic: A thread to abuse Leo for not knowin' who Hoppy is (+ now for other mistakes)  (Read 91081 times)

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
PM sent mi amigo.

Careful callin folks liars an sayin they won't do what they said they would.  I know it's common these days but not round here.  >:(

OK, how about a Tall Tale instead, better check yer PM. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Received, an ya gotta admit I was right about the human thing too.  Well ya don't gotta, but it'd be the decent thing ta do. ::)
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Received, an ya gotta admit I was right about the human thing too.  Well ya don't gotta, but it'd be the decent thing ta do. ::)

I 'spose, ya want to come and clean up my keyboard and pewter screen? ;D :D  There is chewed up crackers all over them. ::)  I think litl rooster keeps paper towels handy. ;D  In fact send him, he's good a cleanin' pewters. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Advertising

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
Bein all discreet like I sent ya another one.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
Fer all the things I lack I make up fer it with a hell of a memory.

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
Watch out Del,  Leo is gonna start singin' kumbaya again.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
You just keep practicin them Butterfly McQueen lines an ya may get the part. 

I prefer Michael Row the Boat Ashore. 

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Leo, I do know sumpin' about birthin' babies!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
Hal-a-loo-ya

Roland Deschain

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Micheal knows the bowling score, ha-a-loo-ya. ;D

Got that off that Wings show about Sandpiper Airlines. ;D  The guy with the funny accent was singin' it. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
That guy eneded up bein Monk.  Don't watch it, but I guess he won a bunch of awards.  He's some kind of OCD PI er somethin.

Roland Deschain

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
In the wings show he played what I thought was a low rent Andy Kaufman. ;)  Never saw one a them when it was a regular show, saw some from a sick bed a few times.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
we watched Monk about the first season,  He was a defective Detective.  ???   got old kinda fast.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
The gal that ran the lunch counter on Wings weren't hard ta look at an she had a southern accent.  The mechanic was a low rent Andy Kaufman.  At least he didn't go goofy on the set. That guy was beyond weird.  Perty sad when you pull so many dumb pranks that folks don't balieve yer dead when ya are.  Kaufman got slapped in the head with irony.  Literaly.

Roland Deschain

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
The gal that ran the lunch counter on Wings weren't hard ta look at an she had a southern accent.  The mechanic was a low rent Andy Kaufman.  At least he didn't go goofy on the set. That guy was beyond weird.  Perty sad when you pull so many dumb pranks that folks don't balieve yer dead when ya are.  Kaufman got slapped in the head with irony.  Literaly.

Heard he thought it was funny no one would believe he was diein', think he got the last laugh on that one and enjoyed it.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
The gal is Chrystal Bernard who happens to be from Texas. Tony Shaloub was a Taxi driver.  The guy that played Lowell the mechanic is Thomas Hayden Church(Broken Trail).  Tony's character, Monk, has Obcessive Compulsive Disorder,

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com