Author Topic: October Beer,Brats Oom PaPa music ,Coffee an Tea (and some good conversation  (Read 181611 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Mornin'.

Kinda nice out now. Eighty 'n sunny later. Oh well.....

Up late. Got ta sleep late.

No beans. The thing wants chicken meat, smoked sausage, celery, bell pepper, medium onion peeled and chopped, stewed tomatoes, chicken broth, instant tapioca, dried thyme leaves, paprika (optional), cut okra, orcestershire sauce,  chopped scallions, cooked brown rice, Texas Pete in it.

Gonna be stuck here for a spell. Verizon dude's supposed ta stop by 'n botch up the land line...
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
Thanks for the coffee,TLD ;)

66 and dark. Might get wet this afternoon.

My plumbing check is usually between 2 and 3 A.M., but am usually able to get back to sleep. Luckily, our dogs don't have much area to patrol, but they do a good job with it ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
The Cawffee is especially tasty this morning. Victoria has a large back yard to patrol and protect, a job that she takes very seriously.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
Fog here this morning talking heads and the witches in my handheld communication devise say rain and colder for us here in the foothills (more like the toes) of the Smokeys .  Still barefoot having coffee on the deck. Dogs are running
Mathew 5.9

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 108
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

Didn't get any birds yesterday. Went to state land. Gonna hunt on private land today 'til 3ish and head east to MN.

'Tis 42 and cloudy. High of 51.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Well the Great Dalai Lama the 14th didn't declare for his SEC team or who has the best Bbq but he did speak on gun control

http://www.al.com/living/index.ssf/2014/10/gun_control_what_the_dalai_lam.html
Mathew 5.9

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

Didn't get any birds yesterday. Went to state land. Gonna hunt on private land today 'til 3ish and head east to MN.

'Tis 42 and cloudy. High of 51.

Slim

Good luck today
Mathew 5.9

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
I'm up, off today, and Thursday, only two more days with dealing with the Oct morons.  Myself, I may borrow Rita's Buick SUV thing and dress like a yuppie, lots of the cheap SOB's want to dress like me.   BTW you can not get a felt cowboy hat in my store for $20 or so, go to Walmart.

My favorite line this time of year when someone picks a hat up sitting on top of a box:

Whinny yuppie looking for a cheap hat, "Why is this hat $129.98?"

Me, "Because it's an inexpensive hat."   

Cheap hats are on the wall and there is no felt under $59.98, suck it up, cowboy up or go cry in your Prius.   There was a dang Prius by the door Sat when I went to break, I felt violated as I walked past it.   

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
Del, look on the bright side, if it wasn't for yuppies in Prius' you wouldn't have anyone to make fun of.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Del, look on the bright side, if it wasn't for yuppies in Prius' you wouldn't have anyone to make fun of.

There is always BMW SUV's. 
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Del does like Yuppies or the vehicles they drive.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Poor decisions will stay on their permanent record for ever
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
They sell BMWs at the same dealership as the Cadillac, so I get to see a lot of Yuppies up there. The Cadillac dealership caters to us old people.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Poor decisions will stay on their permanent record for ever

Glen i replied
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
No clue for lunch or supper tonight.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
I'm gonna try a receipe from the Helman's jar for some boneless/skinless chicken breasts. Fake taters and green beans(snaps for you,Arcey). ::)

Got the sewer plant and barn areas mowed this morning. Still waiting on the rain that's showing on radar. Quite windy, though.Boss had to go to Columbus for a seminar, so I'm on call until Thursday ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Ut oh....... Hybriphobia showin' agin. Sad.....

Done laid out all my stuff. Gonna do corn bread from scratch here inna minute. Whether the Verizon dude's shown up er not. What could go wrong?

Got some greens goin' already. Lookin' like baked salmon 'n fake mashed 'taters on the table this evenin'.

Bless ya, Buck.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 422
Done for "da" day....Wrapped the IAPC  (International Asso. Of Police Chiefs)  client was extra pleased  :)

Lunch was a Baconator @ Wendy's & Ice tea, S'OK, not great, but it'l do as fast food burger .

GBSK
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Asian lady served up some good fajitas at the mexican restaurant. With a Sweettea have the rest in a white box for later.

Picked up some smoked sausage to go in the crock pot tomorrow. Stopped at local farm market got a gallon of fresh squeezed apple cider.   
Mathew 5.9

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Got some smoked turkey to brown slightly in butter, got some sharp Cheddar and some mayo, got some fresh out of the oven whole wheat bread baked in one of my 15" skillets.  May eat one loaf and toss the other in a paper bag and sell it to a yuppie as artisan bread, could get a good price based on what I've seen.   ;D ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com