Author Topic: Dee-sem-brrr Coffee  (Read 164131 times)

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Dee-sem-brrr Coffee
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2013, 12:43:45 PM »
Hope he paid his motel bill,Arcey ::) :D
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2013, 12:46:25 PM »
I t'was right or wiki says so, scroll down.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Denver
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2013, 12:48:14 PM »
Her station wagon thingy ain't licensed yet, she thinks the paper is in the thing, she's doin' it after work, I think she thinks it's better than to go to far and irritate me more than I am.  Must have been the cluster #### comment. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Advertising

« Reply #63 on: Today at 03:26:23 PM »

Offline mestiza letty

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2013, 01:58:15 PM »
Howdy y'all,

Prayers up for you & your family Trinity for your loss. Temperatures are the same here as yours. Media's remindin' folks to check on anyone who lives alone. More weather expected at the end of the week.

23 right now, a high of 26 with a low forecast for 2 or lower in higher elevations.

I need some of that turkey soup !
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2013, 02:52:19 PM »
Prolly did, Buck. If 'e was stayin' it duh beach they'd ah had a werld wide man hunt for 'im if unpaid room tax was involved. Call the SWAT team even. And the dogs.

Went out ta get the mail 'n the turtle was waitin' on me it the box, couple feet from the street. Dumbazz went the wrong way. Moved 'im ta the back 'n pointed 'im in the right direction.

Turkey soup sounds good. We're gonna drop o'er thirty degrees, 'cordin' to the guessers, come Saturday. Gonna be nice, 'round fifty, but it ain't gonna feel like it when Friday's supposed ta be in the mid seventies. With that in mind I got what I needed for chicken soup when I went ta the off site pantry this mornin'.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2013, 03:27:37 PM »
 The temp is around 80 right now, by tomorrow night, it will be in the low 30s. The weather is always changing here in Texas.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2013, 03:35:34 PM »
That saying "don't like the weather?  wait a couple minutes." :D  Remember I said it was 13 here this morning?  now it is 34, and not a cloud in the sky.  8)

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2013, 04:25:52 PM »
Light mist stuff fallin' down, fell on my butt about an hour and a half ago in the back of a Chevy pick-up and I drive a Ford.  Nuther wife adventure for me, but I did a good deed for a needy person.   ::)  I'm OK and it goes with my theroy no good deed goes unpunished. ;)  Should a wore the Danners and not the Tony's. :P
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline mestiza letty

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2013, 06:14:52 PM »
I hear that about the Danners !! Hope you're OK Del !!

Just the lacing is a bear. Trekkin' 'cross icy parking lots a plus, luggin' those things on my feets for a 12 hrs...NOT Could always get in earlier to change to my Merrell's if I wasn't so bloody lazy.

Pilot light went out on the heater, been a couple hours since we called the apt. manager. Inside temp is 60, outside a balmy 20.
Called out for my shift not gunna leave my poor mom waitin' for the heater man by her lonesome.

Got turkey soup an' hot tea at the ready
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2013, 06:37:31 PM »
Mix Letty, I hope the pilot light gets LIT and your mom can stay warm. The soup sounds good. I am fixing meat loaf, mashed potatoes, and peas for supper tonight. We have enough provisions to last us through the weekend. I bought Victoria a big sack of dog food too.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 422
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2013, 07:07:28 PM »
I t'was right or wiki says so, scroll down.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Denver

Reports of his death once again began trending on Twitter and Facebook in September 2012, even though it had happened seven years earlier.... so I live under a rock it seems ...  ;D

But I saw recent picture of Dawn Wells,  she has aged well.... Ginger's photo however , she must have use expired preservatives " RUFF "

when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2013, 07:57:15 PM »
Had a text from roo, mentioned seein' the Tetons with fog on them, guessing he's still on the road, would put him about Sheridan if still on 90.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2013, 09:42:43 PM »
I wish Roo and Montana a safe journey in the bad weather.  I hope that Del is not injured from his fall today. The temp is stating to drop outside. The low is supposed to be 39.

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2013, 01:59:12 AM »
Just got home, it 1 below & windy. My regularly scheduled doctor appointment turned into 8 hours in the hospital for fluids & observation.  Showed up the running 103 degrees & the doctor was worried about some kind of infection so took blood & urine samples but found no sign of infection. Blamed the fever on dehydration & over exertion.

Good news is that over exertion stuff is over for a while - our drama season ended today. We came in 3rd at the district & only 1st goes on to state.

Kid, sorry to hear about your Grandma.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2013, 05:53:45 AM »
Good morning folks!! The Cawffee and hot water is ready for drinking. The hot Cawfee tastes good this morning. The temp is in the high 30s and the wind is blowing about 20 mph. the nasty stuff starts tonight around here. The weekend may be a long one. I hope that you can stay inside if you don't need to be anyplace special.

Online pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2013, 06:16:49 AM »
Mornin, thank's for heating up the water, TLD. Weather here hadn't started when I got up, but about 5 minutes into my bowl of cheerios, I heard the first rain fall. Supposed to be freezing rain this morning, sn** tonight and tomorrow.

Hope you're feeling better this morning, Stu. TK, sorry to hear of the loss of your Grandma.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2013, 06:55:39 AM »
Thanks for the start up,TLD ;)

Currently 58 here,looks kinda damp outside. Tomorrow they're calling for only in the 30's ::) :o

Del you're not too sore,Del. Been there, done that on ice. Cost me some Chiro visits to get the back under control. Wife finally got into one yesterday,vis-a-vis her hip problem. Pinched nerve, at least it wasn't a complication from osteoporitis. She did it bowling about ten weeks ago, just wouldn't subside.She has decided to quit bowling now ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2013, 06:58:25 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tex.

'Tis 18 and 22 MPH wind. "Blustery. Colder. Partly sunny. Scattered flurries in the morning. Highs in the lower 20s. Temperatures falling into the mid teens in the afternoon. West wind 15 to 25 mph."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2013, 07:04:52 AM »
55 heading to 72, warmer tomorrow then the monsoon sets in for the weekend.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2013, 07:38:12 AM »
I'm fine this morning. surprised about it but fine.  ::)

8 here.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com