Special Interests - Groups & Societies > Marlin Lever Action Rifles

Took the Century Limited 1894 to an annual match

<< < (2/3) > >>

Major 2:
I said it before, that is a handsome rifle.

Tuolumne Lawman:
LOL!  Decided not sell!  It is just too sweet a shooter, not to have it!  While my HRA "New Original Henry" is sweet, the Century is more accurate and smoother.

Tuolumne Lawman:
Gave the 1860 Henry a rest, and took the Century Limited to the local match.  Shot clean, including an unusual 25 yard bunny target.  There was a 4" circle in the bunny's cheek, that if you hit it, you made the bunny "happy" (it triggered a 12" penis that dropped down at a 45 degree angle, that was hidden before it was triggered!.  Probably the most unusual target I have ever shot, or even seen!

Tuolumne Lawman:
Leave next week again for the 4 day, annual High Sierra Shoot out at Railroad Flat, CA.  First day is wild Bunch, so the Marlin will be spittin' lead!  While I know I will be using the 1860 Henry a lot during the main match, I have a feeling the Century will shoot at least half the stages, too.

Tuolumne Lawman:
I i get ready to leave to another annual match with it, I realize I never updated after the spring match (High Sierra Shoot Out).  Once again, shot most of the match with the Marlin instead of the 1860 Henry.  Once again, shot clean with the Marlin, including from the moving ore cart.  It is a shooting machine!

Next week I go again to the fall version of the same match Peaceful's end of Track. I expect it will once again, do most of the match.

Advertisers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version