CAS TOPICS > The Darksider's Den

History of Black POwder, Ancient and Modern - the Mad Monk Files

<< < (2/2)

greyhawk:

--- Quote from: Capt Quirk on January 21, 2020, 07:10:19 AM ---Play nice peoples. Generally speaking, the masses as a whole are fighting for the Darwin Award. Some, are smart enough/cautious enough to work with dangerous materials. The rest, you read about. Their final words are usually "Hey y'all, watch this!". I am smart enough to know my own limitations... Usually  ;D

--- End quote ---

I wasnt bein nasty - Bunk is a good guy - I always read his posts here - just think you guys are comparing eggs to potatoes without really thinking about it is all .

Capt Quirk:

--- Quote from: greyhawk on January 21, 2020, 02:45:57 PM ---I wasnt bein nasty - Bunk is a good guy - I always read his posts here - just think you guys are comparing eggs to potatoes without really thinking about it is all .

--- End quote ---
Just trying to head off any name calling and such foolishness. It is all too often, message boards can become the O.K. Corral, grown men arguing and name calling, acting like children. I know this from personal experience, been banned from many a board for that. And then there was the "Denmark" incident... I'm not allowed to go there...

Anyways, carry on. It is an interesting read. I am one of the "black powder ignorant", and would certainly be called "Lefty" in the near future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version