Regional Topics > Texas

Map of SASS Clubs in Texas

<< < (2/2)

Pancho Peacemaker:

--- Quote from: Storm Crow on September 21, 2012, 01:13:53 AM ---Hmmm... The one for English (the blue bubble in N.E. TX) should be green, not blue, as they shoot on the third full weekend of every month.

Storm Crow

--- End quote ---

Crow,

I don't own or have the ability to update that map.  The creator is noted in the legend.  You might contact him or leave a comment on the map if you find any out of date info on there.

Thanks.

Storm Crow:
I see it now.  Commented on it.

I see Greenville has two matches a month.  I may have to get down to one of those sometime.

Storm Crow.

Pancho Peacemaker:

--- Quote from: Storm Crow on September 21, 2012, 11:42:37 PM ---I see it now.  Commented on it.

I see Greenville has two matches a month.  I may have to get down to one of those sometime.

Storm Crow.

--- End quote ---

Actually 2 SASS matches.  Greenville also has 2 or more NCOWS matches each month.  This is a link to the NCOWS posse:   http://www.bergersharpshooters.com/

Advertising:

Bunk Stagnerg:
The Travis County Regulators has changed its name and range.

It is now the Darby Rough Regulators and the range is 9 miles from West Point, Texas.  West Point is on highway 71 about half way between Smithville and La Grange.

We still shoot the second Saturday, but now offer a structured practice match the following day.
For more information see us our web site

www.darbyroughregulators.com

for more information contact  me at   cowby7893@gmail.com  So come see us
Bunk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version