CAS TOPICS > The Darksider's Den

Attention All Den patrons

<< < (2/5) > >>

Pony Racer:
No arguement from this Frontier Cartridge shooter.

I like the smoke heavy, fire blazing from the barrels, and the sweet acrid smell of brimstone to fill the air!!

Paladin UK:
   ??? Smokeyless Powder ???

Whats smokeyless powder!!  ???  Are ya tryin ta tell me thars ANOTHER Powder  :o

Naaaaaaaaaaa.... ::)  don`t believe ya.....  :P Iffn t`aint Black,  t`aint reel, ............Simple really!!

Paladin (What agrees 100% :D ) UK

Steel Horse Bailey:

--- Quote from: Paladin UK on May 02, 2008, 12:28:35 PM ---   ??? Smokeyless Powder ???

Whats smokeyless powder!!  ???  Are ya tryin ta tell me thars ANOTHER Powder  :o

Naaaaaaaaaaa.... ::)  don`t believe ya.....  :P Iffn t`aint Black,  t`aint reel, ............Simple really!!

Paladin (What agrees 100% :D ) UK

--- End quote ---

Don't worry, pard.

It'll never catch on.  ;)

Good action, Cuts!  I can just see it now:  (AS posted by about 3 fellows who hate NCOWS - which is predominately BP shooters and who will remain nameless)

Look - those yaa-hoos are saying it's ok to use smokeless in BP guns and they say all smokeless powder has a lower pressure curve than BP!
 ::)

Advertising:

Haggis MacGurk:
Smokeless? That's just the state the powder is in before ya light it off!! ;D

Dick Dastardly:
Thanks Cuts,

Best keep the Darksider's Den clean of the smokeyless stuff.  Yup, there's plenty of place for the "other" powder elsewhere.  Yer ridin' a good horse and takin' the high trail.  I'll ride with ya.

DD-DLoS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version