Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1289314 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #4240 on: December 02, 2014, 10:25:05 AM »
Eli does need a change of scenery, maybe to a warmer climate.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4241 on: December 03, 2014, 04:15:33 PM »
Used-ta-be startin' QB for UVA's gone on waivers. School says the stoodint aflete asked for, and has received, a release from his contract scholarship. 2-10 with him runnin' the offense last year. Got benched for this'n 'n was in 3rd string status.

Graduates in December with a degree in African American studies, and will be free to play right away at his new school. If 'is play don't get 'im in the pros he's got marketable skills from that major of his.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4242 on: December 03, 2014, 04:26:56 PM »
The Draft should have some high draft choices in this year's Draft.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Advertising

« Reply #4243 on: Today at 09:03:18 AM »

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #4243 on: December 04, 2014, 08:55:45 PM »
Arcey I had one of thier BBall graduates worked under me in Herndon. He could barely write his name. Skills on court tweren't good enough even for european BBall. Scholastically no help either.  

Paul Byrant Jr. Announced the ending of the UAB's football program. The protest have been peaceful, no racial hatred no burning the neighborhoods down. The University and community will suffer $$$ loses from it. Even with the teams Bowl elgibilty they scrapped it.  

Wanna buy a used Football stadium?
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4244 on: December 05, 2014, 03:50:59 AM »
UT-Arlington built a big fancy football stadium, and shortly after it's completion, the Football program was cancelled. They use it once a year for the Highland games. A big waste of money.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4245 on: December 05, 2014, 05:21:04 AM »
'I've wanted to be an LEO since I was a kid 'n I've prepared myself for it, sir.'

'I see. Your degree in music appreciation certainly shows that..........'

From time to time, ya'd get a call from someone within the city/department askin' why. The straight forward answer was the candidate was dumber than a box of hammers.

Ender, rest him, used ta tell us ODU would never see football again. Too expensive 'n no suitable facility. Some folks came in 'n figured how they could raise their station in life and pad their salaries with the program.  They've got it now 'n spent a small fortune upgradin' Foreman Field. Now they want a new stadium with valet parkin', executive suites, kitchen with a caterin' staff, alcohol 'n the like.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4246 on: December 05, 2014, 06:25:37 AM »
Oh my.....

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4247 on: December 05, 2014, 08:12:02 AM »
Oh my RGIII has his exit song now- waste of money
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4248 on: December 05, 2014, 08:58:55 AM »
I hate to see Robert's career in DC end like this. I Think he might need a change of scenery like Eli.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4249 on: December 06, 2014, 12:00:30 PM »
We're watching TCU vs Iowa State right now, Baylor plays tonight. I figger that OU will stomp OSU today.

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #4250 on: December 06, 2014, 02:00:05 PM »
Might turn out that Ender was at least partially right. My neighbor's kid goes to ODU and just got his Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering. Smart kid who was supposed to start in January on an accelerated Master/Doctorate scholarship program in Electrical Engineering, the professor told him Wednesday that it is not going to happen, they have pulled most of the scholarship monies for educational programs to fund football. I guess they are ready to sacrifice their academic reputation to try and build a sports one.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 110
« Reply #4251 on: December 07, 2014, 09:25:35 AM »
Sadly academic programs don't bring in booster money like athletics.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4252 on: December 07, 2014, 11:17:21 AM »
True That!

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4253 on: December 07, 2014, 07:00:05 PM »
Sadly does the dean of a school the size of UAB need 800k plus a year? 
I am not saying he/she should do it for free. Maybe the schools would have more for scholastics then.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4254 on: December 07, 2014, 07:17:49 PM »
See #4245, Roo.

Heard on the sports radio thing Fisher rotates captains. Today, he picked the six guys the Rams got for Griffin. Lovely......

By any means, trade Kerrigan, Murphy, Riley, Breeland, Williams, Helu, 'n Morris. Those guys deserve better than the 'skins. Pick up whatever they'll bring in used up guys with one foot out of the game 'n the other on a banana peel. Take more seats out of the stadium. Wasn't much more'n half full at kick off anyway. Cut back on manufacturin' of merchandise.

Start Griffin 'n tag 'im franchise. It doesn't matter who else plays or coaches. The constant over the years is Snyder. Can't do a thing with him.

Heartbreaker, Buck. They cut the 'skins coverage in the last minute to show the end of the Browns/Colts game. Too bad they didn't switch at half time.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4255 on: December 08, 2014, 07:48:56 AM »
I am not happy about Baylor and TCU being left out of the playoff. They don't have the fan base that the four teams selected. Baylor plays Michigan State in the Cotten Bowl at Jerry World. TCU plays Ole Miss in the Peach Bowl in Atlanta.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #4256 on: December 09, 2014, 09:58:23 PM »
Johnny Football starts this week against Cinncinatti. Now we'll see if the offense perks up or not ::) :o
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4257 on: December 10, 2014, 04:10:38 AM »
Good luck to the Browns this weekend. The Cowboys have a rematch with the Eagles, I hope that beat the Eagles. I did I say that I don't like the Eagles. I did not realize how many Bowl games that there are.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4258 on: December 15, 2014, 08:16:15 AM »
The Browns needed more than Luck! Someone forgot to give poor Johnny Football his Snickers bar.  He really won the Heisman?

Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4259 on: December 15, 2014, 09:17:35 AM »
Our world famous Heisman winner looked like the QB of '12 for twenty minutes er so in the first. Second half he looked like Griffin 'n he was playin' the whole time behind the same line........

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com