CAS TOPICS > Gunsmithing

Can replacement cylinders and conversion rings be found?


C. Note:
Hello CAS Friends,

Do any of y'all know if replacement conversion cylinders/conversion rings/ejectors, etc for the Pietta/Uberti conversion
revolvers be had?If do, from whom? I have searched through Taylor's and VTI parts listings and see nothing for the conversion revolvers.

Please advise.

C.Note/SASS #2029

45 Dragoon:
Google  Kirst Konversions, Howell Conversions.


C. Note:
Thanks. They only carry the conversion cylinders that they make.

I am seeking direct replacement parts for Pietta/Uberti conversions. There has to be replacement cylinders and conversion rings and ejectors available, from some place.

amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "cascityinassociw"; amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_title = "My Amazon Picks"; amzn_assoc_linkid = "e1151a28516e5a854211a2c6e0e85add"; amzn_assoc_asins = "B0C27CJTNW,B0BF12N3V9,B08BH4BD2J,B004UR76K6";

Look again.  The conversion rings and cylinders and ejectors can be had from VTI, Cimarron, etc.  Every part except the frame can be bought. 

Pietta does not make conversions.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version
Powered by SMFPacks Ads Manager Mod
Powered by SMFPacks Likes Pro Mod
Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod