CAS TOPICS > Bird Cage Theatre ( Videos )

1851 Navy Pepperbox Pistols… Converted to shoot .38!

(1/2) > >>

Jed I. Knight:
If ya haven’t seen this already, grab some popcorn and settle in for a fun chat with the creator of these fine conversion revolvers:

Heck of a lot of fun, eh?

FriscoCountyWolfy:
neat!

Jed I. Knight:

--- Quote from: FriscoCountyWolfy on December 12, 2021, 11:30:09 AM ---neat!

--- End quote ---

Glad ya enjoyed it!

Advertising:

Coffinmaker:

:)  Thanks Jed I. :D

That is/was really KOOL!!  I was well intended to do something similar with a pair of those Pietta "51 Pepperboxes" except at the time (some Lustrum ago) there were none of them to be found.  Then I lost interest and converted something else. Am certainly glad somebody got it done.  Those are super KOOL.  Not to mention really NEAT!!

A nabob on another forum intimated a possible "170" problem.  Obviously doesn't understand the rule.  That rig is also super KOOL!!!

Play Safe Out There

Jed I. Knight:

--- Quote from: Coffinmaker on December 14, 2021, 07:08:45 AM --- :)  Thanks Jed I. :D

That is/was really KOOL!!  I was well intended to do something similar with a pair of those Pietta "51 Pepperboxes" except at the time (some Lustrum ago) there were none of them to be found.  Then I lost interest and converted something else. Am certainly glad somebody got it done.  Those are super KOOL.  Not to mention really NEAT!!

A nabob on another forum intimated a possible "170" problem.  Obviously doesn't understand the rule.  That rig is also super KOOL!!!

Play Safe Out There

--- End quote ---

Thanks Coffinmaker, glad you enjoyed the episode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version