Author Topic: THE SUBLYME & HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT (SHOTS)  (Read 41366 times)

Offline St8LineLeatherSmith

• The Poly Grip Kids alter ego AKA Pappy Polygrip since I ain't a kid no more
  • American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • grand master of striking one tool against another
    • The St8 Line Leathersmith
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: THE SUBLYME & HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT (SHOTS)
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2015, 01:37:55 AM »
MacDoo and Tyrel Cody

You have been officially ledgered into the Brotherhood Roster Here... http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,51347.0.html
No matter where ya go there ya are
Society Of Remington Revolver Shooters (SCORRS)
Brother Artisan Master At Large Of TEH BROTHERHOOD OF TEH SUBLYME  & HOLEY ORDER OF TEH SOOT, (SHOTS)
The St8 Line Leathersmith
ChattownLeatherheads

Offline Tennessee Jed

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2016, 11:30:55 AM »
I, Tennessee Jed, on this the seventh of July in the year of our Lord Two Thousand and Sixteen, would like to add my name to the rolls of that ancient and honorable organization The Sublyme and Holy Order of the Soot.  I do at this time request to be named as a Brother at Armes.  I entered the rank of Novice and then elevated to the rank of Brother in the year or our Lord Nineteen Hundred and Ninety Eight.  I shortly thereafter (if I have interpreted the rankings correctly) attained the rank of Brother at Armes upon my expeditions into the backcountry of the Maryland colony whilst pursuing the bushytail scourge that continues to wreak havoc upon the mast crops of said colony.  To the great shame of myself, my family, and my descendants, I have only but recently reentered the world of the Holy Black.  To my credit, I had not crossed over to the heathenish apostates that believe in the heresy of "smokeless" powder. I merely ceased, for a period of my life, to obtain for myself the sacrament of the Holy Black.  I do hereby ask for the forgiveness of my sins, and admittance into the Black Order.

Offline hellgate

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2016, 12:33:38 PM »
To the tune of Amazing Grace:

O Holy Black
How sweet the smell
That saved a wretch like Jed.....

Who once was lost
But now he's found
And woke this sleeping thread

Welcome home!
"Frontiersman: the only category where you can shoot your wad and play with your balls while tweeking the nipples on a pair of 44s." Canada Bill

Since I have 14+ guns, I've been called the Imelda Marcos of Cap&Ball. Now, that's a COMPLIMENT!

SASS#3302L
REGULATOR
RUCAS#58
Wolverton Mt. Peacekeepers
SCORRS
DGB#29
NRA Life
CASer since 1992

Advertising

« Reply #63 on: Today at 04:53:26 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com