Author Topic: Spencers at Auction  (Read 851 times)

Offline Curtis264

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Spencers at Auction
« on: October 11, 2020, 06:21:01 PM »
Here are a couple original Spencer Carbines for sale, this auction is in Canada so you in the USA can save 35% on exchange, I believe the auction premium is 15% on both auction plus shippng to you

https://www.icollector.com/SPENCER-MODEL-REPEATING-CARBING-CALIBER-56-50-SPENCER_i38669097
https://www.icollector.com/Antique-Spencer-Arms-Co-M1865-Saddle-Ring-Carbine_i38606901

Offline treebeard

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 16
Re: Spencers at Auction
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 09:35:47 PM »
I wonder how complex and expensive getting antiques down from Canada??

Offline Curtis264

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 10:05:48 PM »
I wonder how complex and expensive getting antiques down from Canada??

Check with auction company, but i don't think it is too big a problem

This is off the auction site for US buyers

Please note that we do not ship AMMUNITION to US or International buyers.

U.S. and INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS: Have sole responsibility for their purchases. You and or your FFL may be required to file paperwork with the ATF in order to be able to import an item. Please check with your FFL and/or ATF regarding import of specific items. Your FFL and or the ATF may also charge additional fees for the required paperwork. Any items purchased that can't be exported will be resold in our next auction, you will be charged a commission fee on the resale.

Please enter all 0'S in the firearms license field to bypass this requirement for Canadian buyers

U.S. and INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS: Have sole responsibility for their purchases. Please check with your FFL and/or ATF regarding import of specific items.
Please note that we do not ship AMMUNITION to US or international buyers.
US Buyers will be charged a $50.00 administrative fee on all Firearms sales (EXCLUDING LOTS 1000 ANTIQUES). This is to cover our cost of the required Canadian paperwork to export the items to you. There may be additional fees charged by the US Government, ATF, and your FFL or broker to be able to receive your item.
Storage fees of $5.00 per item per month will be charged on all items that we have not received paperwork for within 120 days of the sale. If you are unable to complete the required paperwork within 1 year your lots will be sold at the next auction. You will be charged a commission on the resale.

Canadian de-activated firearms do not meet the requirements for import into the USA and therefore will require additional export documentation before being sent. (Lot Series 5000)

We can no longer ship directly any sort of Firearm to an International buyer (not USA) They must be shipped by a third party exporter. We work with several. Please contact us for details.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 09:10:23 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com