Author Topic: Here it "tiz" November, Turkey day around the corner & coffee  (Read 163988 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Here it "tiz" November, Turkey day around the corner & coffee
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2014, 04:48:59 PM »
I looked at both rear ends of the 69 and 70, it is definitely a 69.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2014, 06:45:08 PM »
Knew it was somewhere in there. Didn't know which. Ugly cars then, happy ta see 'em now.

Thanks for the kind werds, boys. The finished product. Tasty 'n some left over.

No happy huntin' stories. Did have some right decent coffee from Krispy Kreme.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2014, 06:54:12 PM »
Ha! Krispy Kreme has coffee?
Mathew 5.9

Advertising

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2014, 07:05:55 PM »
Black too. That was all. No pastry.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2014, 07:13:23 PM »
Had the last of the first loaf of my homemade wheat bread with some smoked turkey bosom and some melted sharp cheddar on it.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2014, 08:03:21 PM »
That sounds good. We had pinto beans and cornbread for supper. I put some chili powder and Texas Pete on the beans. I cut up some red onion in them too.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2014, 10:05:25 PM »
Well, another weekend has come and gone. Back to the slave shop....errr, work place tomorrow. I'll stoke up the fire before I go to bed, water and coffee should still be hot for a while.

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2014, 10:56:23 PM »
Evenin' y'all.

Show here has consisted of pizza the past two nights.  Only got a carbonated beverage with one, though.  I must say, milk isn't exactly the best thing to go with "Hawaiian Delight"   :-\

Last night had my amigo over, and we listened to the MSU Bobcat vs. Cal Poly Mustang game.  Bobcats lost their running back on the second(?)  play.  Cat's lost 27-35.  oh well... ::)

Temperature this morning in our protected little valley was a chilly 33.  High was about 40.  There's a goodly amount of snow on all the mountains. 

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2014, 11:05:14 PM »
The lows for tonight will be in the high 30s or low 40s. It may be oatmeal time for breakfast in the morning.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 422
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2014, 05:52:42 AM »
Thanks for the coffee , PE

45° this morning, 75° by this afternoon they say ....

Grilled salmon & mashed potatoes ( with an e ) last night
Off today,  :)

"HER" Sister return's today from Hawaii, to live in Melbourne.
Terri's been living out there about 4 years with her husband until he retired.
So "SHE" is all giddy and stoked, gonna go meet them at the airport  (sister , husband , two dogs , luggage ) and an entourage of
family, friends....
I'm steering clear  :o

when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2014, 06:13:43 AM »
That sounds like a plan, M2. The Cawffee tastes good this morning. The girls are sleeping in the back. It's still dark outside. No plans for breakfast yet.

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2014, 06:53:14 AM »
Good plan M2

36 here this morning. Gonna put a jacket and shoes on to go out and feed cats and watch the dogs run
Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2014, 07:00:31 AM »
I Feel like some oatmeal this morning for breakfast.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2014, 07:00:46 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

Worked on patching a roof this weekend. Most of it is done.

'Tis 30 and cloudy. "Partly sunny in the morning...then cloudy with a chance of sprinkles in the afternoon. Highs in the middle 50s. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2014, 07:03:57 AM »
Mornin'.

If the guessers are to be believed we're lookin' at low 60s. Good luck guessers.

I always encourage the fat lady to engage in activities, that don't include me, far away from the house.

Got stuff ta do I don't wanna do. Go get it o'er with.

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2014, 09:18:45 AM »
Out to run errands with the wife in a bit.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2014, 11:32:57 AM »
Just back from the off site pantry- cambell's cream of's .75 @ bought a bunch. Picked up nice ham steak for corn chowder. Now shower and to work.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2014, 11:49:59 AM »
Ain't believin' I went to a grocery store to get a flu shot. Doc said they were out the stuff when I was at his place a couple weeks ago. Told me to go somewhere else 'n the discount service I pay for, the junk some people call health care insurance, would pay for it.

'Alcohol swab 'n a jab. Aisle 3.' Prolly be sick tomorrow.

Gimme a five dollar credit on my shopper's card 'n a calendar magnet for the ice box.

Gezzzz.....

Offline Blair

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2014, 12:29:53 PM »
As a kid, I use to feel lucky that I got a sucker for letting some "wicked old Witch" like Nurse torcher me and then laugh about how upset I got with it.
Still hate Hospitals, Nurses and Doctors!
My best,
 Blair
A Time for Prayer.
"In times of war and not before,
God and the soldier we adore.
But in times of peace and all things right,
God is forgotten and the soldier slighted"
by Rudyard Kipling.
Blair Taylor
Life-C 21

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2014, 01:38:18 PM »
It looks like the cool weather is over for awhile. The highs should be in the low 70s today. I wound up fixing some waffles for a late breakfast today. No lunch planned.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com