Author Topic: Price reduced: 1911 mag pouches  (Read 307 times)

Offline LongWalker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
Price reduced: 1911 mag pouches
« on: March 04, 2021, 03:11:58 PM »
I'm clearing out my remaining 1911 stuff and thought some of the Wild Bunch or GAF Expansion Era shooters might have a use for these.  I've got 5 (1910 pattern, I think) original mag pouches.  Each holds 2 mags for the 1911.  Three pouches are marked Mills and dated DEC. 1918.  One is marked RUSSELL in an oval, and dated OCT 1918.  One is marked F. S. ? and dated 7/1918.  A couple (the FS? and one of the Mills) show some wear to the edge of the flap.  Price is $15 per pouch, plus shipping, or $75 shipped if you take all of them.   

First pic shows them all strung on a belt. 

Second pic shows the first 3 pouches open.

Third pic shows the first 3 pouches closed.

In my book a pioneer is a man who turned all the grass upside down, strung bob-wire over the dust that was left, poisoned the water, cut down the trees, killed the Indian who owned the land and called it progress.  Charles M. Russell

Offline LongWalker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: 1911 mag pouches
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 03:16:53 PM »
And here are the other 2 pouches:
In my book a pioneer is a man who turned all the grass upside down, strung bob-wire over the dust that was left, poisoned the water, cut down the trees, killed the Indian who owned the land and called it progress.  Charles M. Russell

Offline LongWalker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Price reduced: 1911 mag pouches
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 05:07:49 PM »
I'm trying to get my bench cleared off (you know--so I can do some actual "work"  ;D ).  Price dropped, trades considered.

Thanks,
Jim

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2020 CAScity.com