Author Topic: 1850-1870's Naval Buttons  (Read 2280 times)

Offline Pony Racer

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
1850-1870's Naval Buttons
« on: March 26, 2008, 11:18:48 AM »
Shipmates and Sandpeeps, I am picking up my USRCS uniform items today with actual 1870-1880 Revenue Cutter Marine/Revenue Cutter Service Buttons (newly minted though) replacing the period Naval buttons from Quartermastershop.

Does anyone want or desire 9 small (military vests) naval buttons and 18 large (military frock, waist and sack coat) naval buttons.

I will gladly send them to whomever wants them for the price of shipping - or hand them over face to face for free.

On the USRM/USRCS Buttons:
I had to buy 144 of each size - so if anyone is interested in doing a Revenue Cutter Marine/Revenue Cutter Service persona, I would gladly sell the actual number of buttons needed at cost plus shipping.  I already know how much more I want to keep with the need of an additional vest, sack coat and waist coat.  I may get a great coat or cloak at some point - but the cloak had no buttons.

Let me know

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Offline River City John

• NCOWS Senator
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Mr. & Mrs. John Covert
  • NCOWS #: L-146
  • GAF #: 275
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 474
Re: 1850-1870's Naval Buttons
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 09:36:31 PM »
Aye Aye!

Are you coming to the Muster, Pony Racer? We'll dicker then.
Or let me know what you need for shipping.
RCJ
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Offline Pony Racer

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 04:30:26 AM »
RCJ - I am hoping on Muster but I have become one the the "go to" O-4's (actual rank in current job) on the Defense Policy and Strategy staff here in lovely DC (please - assign me elsewhere).  My bosses boss had to approve my last two sets of leave due to projects that I "inherited" due to others challenges - so I can not plan on it.

Go ahead and give me your address and I'll figure shipping on the Naval buttons.  if interested in the USRM/USRCS buttons just tell me how many and I'll figure it out and pm ya.

Aye Aye!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 04:10:33 PM »

Offline Frenchie

• "We have met the enemy, and he is us." - Pogo
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Photo by Julio Zangroniz @ "September Storm", 2007
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 03:06:14 PM »
RCJ - I am hoping on Muster but I have become one the the "go to" O-4's (actual rank in current job) on the Defense Policy and Strategy staff here in lovely DC (please - assign me elsewhere).

My condolences, but be careful what you ask for - there are worse places.  ::)
Yours, &c.,

Guy 'Frenchie' LaFrance
Vous pouvez voir par mes vĂȘtements que je ne suis pas un cowboy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com