Author Topic: Genuine 1890 for sale  (Read 3509 times)

Offline Big Hext

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Genuine 1890 for sale
« on: October 13, 2005, 10:29:23 AM »
Howdy boys,

We recently purchased the real deal.. one of only 2000 or so made.
It's a brown gun and a bit rough.  Still.. for the real deal and at an affordable price.  Just the thing for a new collector.

If you're interested, call the Gun Library at 512.295.1121
Adios,

Thank you for being you.. Annie Lee!

Offline Big Hext

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Genuine 1890 for sale
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 08:35:34 AM »
This gun is sold!

Offline Big Hext

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 09:47:50 AM »
Not too many beans to spill... :P

I work for the Gun Library at the Buda Cabela's.  We are the buyers of used guns and collections.  We are also the place where the high dollar guns hang out.  Check out the link if you'd like..http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/community/gun/retail-index.jsp?title=Buda%2C+TX&retailDetail=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcontent%2Fcommunity%2Fgun%2Fretail_locations%2Fbuda.html&hierarchyId=10468 

If that doesn't work, just go to www.cabelas.com and then click gun libraries and then click Buda..

So I get to see, buy and sell pretty rare guns..
Here's that Remington. 

If I can help anyone out.. gimme a holler.
Adios,

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 02:31:35 AM »

Offline Smokin Gun

• "I Smoke Black Powder!"/ "Prefer an 1858 Remington"
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Preferred Shootin' Iron 1858 Rem
    • Black Powder Revolver Forum
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2005, 07:36:40 AM »
Thanks for the site posting Big Next, I had forgotten about those collectables good site. I have been buying from Cabelas for 20 some years and always happy with their service. They keep retail prices low on the replicas and I sure appreciate it, and always ready to take back or exchange anything at all. I only with there were a store close me out here in the Mojave Desert just North of L.A., CA. I'm gonna ask this and you sure don't have to answer. Are there differant grade lots that Cabelas' buyers may purchase from Italian buyers, some very good some not so good... Have not had any major defects with the 1858 Remington Replicas or the 1851 Colt Navy. But have heard of problems with the 1860's series model '60 Sheriff,  and 60 Army. And sometimes other models that may have been made on a bad day ... I won't mention any mfg. as that would be pushin it... anything you can comment about them? If not don't worry about it I surely wasn't trying to press you about it jus curious. Cabelas is my favorite one stop shopping store, can't beat the prices or return policy. And once more where would the nearest store be to L.A., CA?

http://tinypic.com/est65h.jpg
Mosby's Rangers
43rd Virginia Cavalry C.S.A.
SASS# 19634
http://blackpowdersmoke.com/oldcoots/index.php

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com