Author Topic: 'Steam Punk' in SASS  (Read 23806 times)

Offline Cap'n Redneck

• Commd'g Co. D, Frontier Batt'n, Texas Rangers.
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Cap'n Redneck SWS #163.
  • GAF #: 273
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 'Steam Punk' in SASS
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2020, 09:26:11 PM »
In Great Britain they have to make real-life steampunk guns to comply with the gunlaws, ref. "The Matchmaster Shroud" on the Remington New Model Army halfway down this homepage:

http://www.westlakeengineering.com/our-history/
"As long as there's lead in the air, there's still hope..."
Frontiersman & Frontiersman Gunfighter: The only two categories where you can play with your balls and shoot your wad while tweaking the nipples on a pair of 44s.

Offline PJ Hardtack

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2020, 12:26:08 PM »
Interesting read re: Brit handgun laws. Canada has similar nonsensical laws and we anticipate more.

In the meantime, both Canada and the UK continue to be flooded with illegal guns and "recommissioned" guns.

Logic, reason and common sense do not apply in discussion with the anti-gunners. The ultimate goal is civil disarmament, one gun, one action type, one calibre, one barrel length at a time.

If the US gets a Democrat in the Whitehouse, you can expect such stupidity to happen across the country.

Support the 2nd Amendment! Once it's gone, the rest of your Constitution will follow.
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne

Offline Coffinmaker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2020, 04:44:43 PM »

PJ.  May should stick to what you know.  The CRIMINAL we currently have in the White House is doing this county no favors. 

Advertising

« Reply #83 on: Today at 05:10:45 AM »

Offline PJ Hardtack

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2020, 12:55:38 PM »
How about refuting my comment as opposed to a personal attack, the resort of an empty arsenal for rebuttal?

I know that Trump is easing up on the ITAR regs which means we'll be able to import brass and other items which are currently banned from export, done under the Obama administration.

If you think that US gun owners would have been better off with Shrillary in the Whitehouse or that ranting witch Nancy Pelosi, then I am at a loss for words .... ::)
I don't do these things to others and I require the same from them."  John Wayne

Offline Coffinmaker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2020, 02:02:46 PM »

Ah, there's the rub PJ.  All to many rest their case on guns and the Second Amendment.  Unfortunately there are many many other issues of equal if not more importance.

However, my apology for a more personal swipe.  This is absolutely the WRONG forum for Politics.  I was always scolded that polite conversation was no place for Religion, Politics or Sex   ::)

Offline PJ Hardtack

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2020, 05:51:54 PM »
Point taken. No offence intended, I'm sure, and none taken. :)

It's just that I'm historically aware that in countries and societies where only the Army and police have guns, things go to hell in a hand basket.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com