CAS TOPICS > The Longbranch

19 Years !!

(1/5) > >>

RRio:
Just noticed that I have been in Cas City for 19 years. Sure has calmed down since 2004. It's seems we had a shoot-out almost every night. I like it better this way!  ;)

Marshal Halloway:

Time flies fast when you're having fun!

MH

Navy Six:
We are lucky to have this site, and a couple others for the wealth of information we can share and access. Even 40 years ago there wasn't a whole lot, and if you needed help with cap & ball pistols? Good luck with that. Not embarrassed to say I check in here at least once a day.

Advertising:

Bryan Austin:
Interesting reply...when I came on here in July 2008, I was asking about a problem I was having with my 1858 Remington

Johnny McCrae:

--- Quote from: Navy Six on January 24, 2023, 03:48:43 PM ---We are lucky to have this site, and a couple others for the wealth of information we can share and access.
--- End quote ---
I joined in December 0f 2005 when looking for information on Single Action Army Colt Revolvers. It was here on CAS City where I first heard about SASS, NCOWS and the sport of Cowboy Action Shooting. I picked up much information and many helpful tips from the Leather Workers forum and made some good friends throughout the past 17 years.

Many thanks to Marshall Halloway for giving us this great resource.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version