Author Topic: Division of Indiana GAF Muster June 18, 2022  (Read 487 times)

Offline DEL56

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3616
  • GAF #: 895
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 14
Division of Indiana GAF Muster June 18, 2022
« on: June 12, 2022, 06:27:17 AM »
GAF Muster
June 18, 2022

We will have three skirmish runs and Precision Rifle for the Indiana GAF Muster in June. Registration starts at 9:00 AM and we plan to start shooting at 9:45. Cost is $10 per shooter. You will need to bring your own lunch if you want something to eat. Snakeoil and I have worked out some interesting and challenging skirmish runs which we know you all will enjoy. For June though we will begin at Stage 4 and the final skirmish run will be at the Long Range cover. There is a reason for the change up this month. We will also have a Precision Rifle match as well. This Precision Rifle match will consist of the following: You will have 3 minutes and a maximum of 6 rounds to put 2 hits on the steel target at 100 yards shot while standing; and two hits on a steel target at 150 yards shot while either sitting or kneeling. Including the Precision Rifle the round count is 40 rifle and 18 pistol, if you hit everything. So plan accordingly. If there is any changes I am sure that Snakeoil will be replying to this email with updates. I will be at Camp most days until the shoot so he will be handling things. Thanks Snakeoil! Hoping to see you there! Take care and God bless!

One in Christ,

Dewayne Liebrandt
GAF Colonel Atlantic Division

Michael Fellows (Snakeoil)
GAF Lt Colonel Atlantic Division

Offline Snake Oil

• Snake Oil
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • A day shooting is good for what ails ya!
  • NCOWS #: L-198
  • GAF #: 889
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 44
Re: Division of Indiana GAF Muster June 18, 2022
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 07:46:43 PM »
Looking forward to another fine Saturday Morning in the woods!
A day shooting is good for what ails ya!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com