Special Interests - Groups & Societies > BROW

Remington Rolling Block

(1/2) > >>

shrapnel:
I just looked at this Roller and am somewhat tempted by it. It is a gorgeous gun in incredible original condition, chambered in 40-50 Sharps bottleneck.

I have never been much of a rolling block fan, but this is hard to pass on…

Lucky R. K.:

Beautiful Rifle.  ;D

Dave T:
Stunning! For a rolling block fan like me that is like finding the end of the rainbow. Here in the desert SW I seldom see original single shot rifles, just the ones from Italy. The original I have was purchased over the internet and I could afford it because it was completely restored. CC, bluing, and the wood is stunning...but not the real deal.

If you can afford that one I would certainly encourage you to buy it, unless the Rolling Block just doesn't appeal.

Dave

PS: I'd post a picture of mine but CAScity doesn't like my photo's size and I have no clue how to reduce them...said the 21st Century Luddite.

Advertising:

NickD:
I shoot a Sharps Bourchardt in 40-50 sharps straight. I find the round is not only incredibly accurate it is also very versatile. Using smokeless I find it very accurate from 25 yards to 200 yards though I do use different powder charges for the extreme distances. The rolling block should also make a fine addition difficult to pass up!

cheatin charlie:
It also appears to have a single set trigger which is a plus!  If original it would add to the desirability of the rifle in my optinion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version