Regional Topics > Chinook Country

Frontier Action Shooting in Saskatchewan

<< < (2/7) > >>

Sir Charles deMouton-Black:
Grey Beard;  Welcome to CHINOOK COUNTRY. 

At this time, I know of no other comprehensive forum for Canadian frontier action shooters.  That is the reason that Rattlesnake Jack & I got it going.

Whoop-up Roy:
Where in Saskatoon is the gun show? Just might have to make the trip ;D if I can talk the wife into it!

Grey Beard:

--- Quote from: Whoop-up Roy on February 07, 2008, 06:27:29 PM ---Where in Saskatoon is the gun show? Just might have to make the trip ;D if I can talk the wife into it!

--- End quote ---

Hi Whoop-up another familiar face, just tell Mona your taking her gun shoping and she'll beat you to the car.  It would be great to see you there, Icebox, Granny, Ginger, Doc and Snowcap will be there as well so come on down. .    I'm not sure of the address but I think it is called the Wheatland Building on the Exibition Grounds I"ll find the correct street address and post it.

Finding it for me is kind of like my dad talked about when he had a bit to much to drink  back in the 20's.  He said he just let the horse get him home.  I can drive there but darned if I know the address.
Grey Beard 

Advertising:

ginger lee:
Hi everyone!! Glad to have joined yet another site. Hope you are all ready for the gunshow in Saskatoon,i'm looking forward to working and visiting with all of you. Hope to see all of our old friends and looking forward to making new ones as we spread the word about CAS shooting.

docthompson:
Nitro just got the SAWWS web site up again after the crash.
Doc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version