Special Interests - Groups & Societies > Zoot Shooters

32 WSL Magazine

(1/2) > >>

Colt Fanning:
Hi,
I have a Mod 1905 Winchester and would like to have an extra magazine, preferably more than 5 rounds.  Does anyone know of a
source for these?  Is there a magazine from another rifle that can be modified to work?  Maybe a 30 Carbine?

Regards
Colt Fanning

winchets:
how close to the 07 0r 1910 351 is your rifle.

do a seaarch for triple K they make a mag for the o7 351 that may work

Colt Fanning:
Hi,
Thanks for the tip.  I will give it a try.
Regards
Colt

Advertising:

JimBob:
John Henwood's book on the Winchester Self Loaders doesn't show the magazines as being interchangeable on the common parts list.The .32WSL magazine has a second set of feed lips on it the others don't have as well as the magazine follower has a flat top,the .35,.351,and .401 follower has a trough milled into the follower to cradle the cartridge.Winchester catalogs show 5 and 10 shot magazines starting in late 1911.Best bet is to start cruising the auction sites for a correct magazine and even then the magazine may require fitting to your rifle.

Border Ruffian:

--- Quote from: JimBob on December 13, 2012, 11:57:40 PM ---John Henwood's book on the Winchester Self Loaders doesn't show the magazines as being interchangeable on the common parts list.The .32WSL magazine has a second set of feed lips on it the others don't have as well as the magazine follower has a flat top,the .35,.351,and .401 follower has a trough milled into the follower to cradle the cartridge.Winchester catalogs show 5 and 10 shot magazines starting in late 1911.Best bet is to start cruising the auction sites for a correct magazine and even then the magazine may require fitting to your rifle.

--- End quote ---

I agree, think you're going to have to look for one at gunshows or the auction sites.  I might take a whille but one will turn up.  Unfortunately they are rare rifles, so one can expect the magazines are also scarce.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version