Special Interests - Groups & Societies > The Winchester Model 1876

The Winchester 1876 Membership Roster

<< < (2/86) > >>

Grizzly Adams:

--- Quote from: john boy on December 09, 2007, 05:06:52 PM ---Grizzly, if you wouldn't mind  - three none Internet boyzs here in south Jersey are part of our Gang of Four:

* Swiss Oscar
* Seaville Kid
* Chris W
... who are Winchester 76 owners (replicas and originals).  Would be a pleasure if I could tell them that their names have been added to the Roll!  Possibly an inducement to get them Internet connected and join our forum  :)
Thank ye kindly

--- End quote ---

With pleasure! :)  Tell the gang  they are now part of the Brotherhood! ;)

Buck Stinson:
Griz,
As you already know, I did email Boone and he came in and signed up.  I'm glad to have him aboard.  He's been a good friend for many years and knows the '76 Winchester inside and out.  I like this forum.

Adios,
Buck

PS,  I know they're not ready yet but I sure would like to have one of those decoder rings.

kurt250:
sign me up. got a chapperal 28" 45/60 with axtill front and rear sights. kurt250 :)

Grizzly Adams:

--- Quote from: Buck Stinson on December 10, 2007, 09:52:06 AM ---Griz,
As you already know, I did email Boone and he came in and signed up.  I'm glad to have him aboard.  He's been a good friend for many years and knows the '76 Winchester inside and out.  I like this forum.

Adios,
Buck

PS,  I know they're not ready yet but I sure would like to have one of those decoder rings.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Buck.  I agree, Boone, is very knowledgable about the 1876, and I am sure glad to have him on board.  I also know a fella named Buck who ain't no stranger to the model himself! ;)

Those dang decoder rings are all being bought up by a guy named Dick Tracy!  We might just have to consider something else! :)

Grizzly Adams:

--- Quote from: kurt250 on December 10, 2007, 07:03:32 PM ---sign me up. got a chapperal 28" 45/60 with axtill front and rear sights. kurt250 :)

--- End quote ---

Glad to have ya ridin with us, Kurt250. :)

Advertisers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version