Special Interests - Groups & Societies > USFA CSS

USFA guns made from Italian parts bringing top prices.

(1/5) > >>

Buckaroo Lou:
I suppose this goes to show the USFA Uberti parts guns are just about as desirable as the USA parts guns. I think the USFA Uberti guns were a step above the Italian imports and many early third generation Colts, but I am not sure they are worth this kind of money.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/928370648

Pettifogger:
That's because 99% of the shooting world does not know the difference.  The guns that should bring the highest prices are the USPFA (United States Patent Fire Arms) marked guns.

Coffinmaker:

:)  PLUS ONE for Pettifogger  ;)

Sort of.  A second hand (used) Single Action, with no historical significance, no provenance, no attachment to some semi-famous individual, being priced at, and in come cases sold for STUPID money.  Essentially just another USED GUN.  Gimmie a Break.  I Like my Attitude  :o

Advertising:

Pettifogger:

--- Quote from: Coffinmaker on April 07, 2022, 07:39:33 AM --- :)  PLUS ONE for Pettifogger  ;)

Sort of.  A second hand (used) Single Action, with no historical significance, no provenance, no attachment to some semi-famous individual, being priced at, and in come cases sold for STUPID money.  Essentially just another USED GUN.  Gimmie a Break.  I Like my Attitude  :o

--- End quote ---

I don't know if you remember but many years ago we exchanged some emails about your USFA Double Eagles.  Now if I had managed to secure them their provenance to you would now make them super valuable and I could sell them and retire.

Coffinmaker:

:) Ha! )

If memory serves (what memory),  ::) you're already retired.   ;D  Twice I broke my own rule about "never" buying High End guns.  Consecutive pair of USFA Double Eagles and a consecutive special order pair of USFA OMNIPOTENT.  Didn't like either set and sold them on prior to the demise of USFA.  Could have made a bundle.  Oh Well.

Play Safe Out There

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version