Author Topic: WTB/WTT for 41 Mag  (Read 316 times)

Offline LongWalker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
WTB/WTT for 41 Mag
« on: January 25, 2022, 01:44:00 PM »
I'm on the search for a Ruger (non-Bisley) Blackhawk in 41 mag.  Prefer 6 1/2" barrel. 

For trade bait I have a Cimarron 32-20 (7 1/2" barrel).  Given the current situation with brass etc, I can kick in brass/dies/maybe even mould for the right trade. 

Thanks for looking,
Jim
In my book a pioneer is a man who turned all the grass upside down, strung bob-wire over the dust that was left, poisoned the water, cut down the trees, killed the Indian who owned the land and called it progress.  Charles M. Russell

Offline LongWalker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: WTB/WTT for 41 Mag
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2022, 05:33:33 PM »
Updated, think I've found the 44 special I'm looking for, still looking for a 41.
In my book a pioneer is a man who turned all the grass upside down, strung bob-wire over the dust that was left, poisoned the water, cut down the trees, killed the Indian who owned the land and called it progress.  Charles M. Russell

Offline Jbar4Ranch

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 09:56:55 PM »
I have a 6 1/2" .41 New Model Blackhawk (2 screw) in better than average condition with just slight blue wear at the muzzle and loading gate, but I'm "gunning down", and don't really have any interest in a trade.

$600, insured & shipped from my FFL to yours.

Shoot me an email, and I'll take some pictures and get them off to you tomorrow.

Offline LongWalker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2022, 11:49:36 AM »
Argh!  Bought one Friday!  Thanks anyhow!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2022 CAScity.com