Special Interests - Groups & Societies > USFA CSS

USFA .44 Special

(1/2) > >>

Black River Bill:
Bought a USFA from Collectors Firearms and got it yesterday.
.44 Special with 4 3/4" barrel & one piece Walnut grips.  Found out from Yahoody that the gun was built by Doug Turnbull. SN is 506DT. :)

Abilene:
Howdy Bill and welcome.  No offense, but I guess some folks just aren't photographers  ;)  I can tell the grips look nice!  Hope you're planning on shooting it.

Black River Bill:

--- Quote from: Abilene on March 09, 2021, 07:51:03 PM ---Howdy Bill and welcome.  No offense, but I guess some folks just aren't photographers  ;)  I can tell the grips look nice!  Hope you're planning on shooting it.

--- End quote ---

You're right, I'm not a photographer. ;D.  Yes, I plan on shooting it.  Thanks for the welcome too.

Advertising:

The Pathfinder:
Welcome to the club, Bill. I have a pair of Doug's USFA DT serial number SA's. Mine are 7 1/2" 44 WCF on BP frames. They are wonderful guns and as fine as any other single action I've ever handled. Enjoy it, treat her kind and she'll outlive all of us.

Dave T:
Bill,

Welcome to the world of USFA owners. We are a loyal bunch. I have a small collection of 45 Colt USFA single actions (see my avatar) that I shoot with my hand loaded black powder cartridges. Great fun!

Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version