Special Interests - Groups & Societies > USFA CSS

Serial Numbers - Let's Support Yahoody!

<< < (2/22) > >>

texagun:

--- Quote from: Capt. John Fitzgerald on April 30, 2015, 08:55:50 PM ---Texagun,
Thank you for your contribution but it would be much more helpful if you could provide the first THREE numbers.  That would narrow it down to a hundred gun range rather than a thousand, making it easier to determine the exact year guns within those ranges were made. 
For example;  your 2010 is given as 28XXX and your 2011 as 28XXX.  If we had 281XX for 2010 and 282XX for 2011, we would then know that the 2010 production year ended, and 2011 started, somewhere between 28100 and 28200. 
Sincerely,
CJF

--- End quote ---

Done.

Capt. John Fitzgerald:
Thanks, Texagun! (by the way, great name)

Reverend P. Babcock Chase:
Howdy Pards,

I don't know if this helps, but it has me confused. I have a pair of rodeos Ser.#'s E960 & E970. Matte finish (now polished back to a nice grey patina) with white-sided hammers and cone firing pins. I bought them late 2005 after a bit of a wait (a few months).

I guess Rodeos had a different serial range than the standard models. Anyone have info on this?

Reverend Chase

Advertising:

Capt. John Fitzgerald:
Reverend,
Thank you for the information and welcome to our forum!
CJF

yahoody:

--- Quote from: Reverend P. Babcock Chase ---I guess Rodeos had a different serial range than the standard models. Anyone have info on this?

--- End quote ---

Every thing helps.  Much appreciated.

"Rodeo serial begins with various single letter (aka A were the first as far as I know)  followed by 3 digits"
Also there were a LHXXX series of custom Rodeos from Longhunter's shop.

I have seen guns with prefixs of  A, E, G, K, L.

More here:
http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,54840.0.html   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version