Special Interests - Groups & Societies > The Barracks

Article for Military Caliber lead bullet loads with Trail Boss : FOUND IT!

<< < (2/7) > >>

Pitspitr:

--- Quote from: Drydock on November 03, 2013, 05:25:07 PM ---Every once 'n awhile this needs to go up:
--- End quote ---

...And so it shall be stickied.

I applied this same concept this fall to my .45Colt and 45ACP loads. Same primer, same Trailboss charge, same bullet. I don't have a scientific way to test the loads but so far the seem to be working well. It was really nice to be able to change the shell holder, swap out the lock-n-load dies, readjust the actuator for the powder measure and case feeder and start reloading the other cartridge. Change over took maybe twenty minutes.

Dalton Masterson:
Any trick to get into the surplus rifle link? Its asking for a password and user name.
DM

Pitspitr:
Uh, no. evidently this is a new development.  :-\ Probably the NSA. Since they can't pass gun control they're going to keep us from reading about them.  ;)

Anybody able to get to surplus rifle?

Advertising:

Drydock:
Can get to the forum, but not the link.  Dammit!  Probably time to take it down.  I'll scrounge around and see if I can find another way in.  Cast Boolit forum has a lot of data on TB now.  They love it over there!

Sir Charles deMouton-Black:
Not so fast DRYDOCK.  I think this is a milsurp forum admin problem.  As I recall I had problems registering and my login today failed. I am awaiting a pwd reset.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version