CAS TOPICS > The Powder Room - CAS reloading

A plug for Dillon

(1/3) > >>

PJ Hardtack:
Doing some maintenance and cleaning, I managed to strip one of the holes in the aluminum primer feed body of my Dillon 450, an early version that doesn't have a removeable tool head.
Ordering an extra powder measure, I mentioned it when I called Dillon. They're sending me one under warranty. I'll have to modify it slightly to fit, but that's no big deal.

I've had that machine longer than I want to remember, loading tens of thousands of rounds on it - .38 Spl. /.357 mag, .45 Colt, .45 ACP. .44 Spl./.44 mag, .308, .30-'06 ....  I did put an update kit on it, but other than that, all I've done is use it. Right now, it is a dedicated .38/.357 machine, all my other reloading being done on a 550B with removeable tool heads.

If I ever buy another machine, it will be a Dillon.

Southpaw:
I've always had great service from Dillon. A truly upstanding company...........Southpaw

litl rooster:
ahhh and then there is always the Blue Press that will continue to come even if you haven't bought anything for a couple of years.  That's customer service. ;D

Advertising:

PJ Hardtack:
And how 'bout those classy ladies with guns in the 'Blue Press' and Dillon calendars?

Southpaw:
I wish I could setup my 550B for black powder.........Southpaw

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version