Author Topic: Stolen Joke  (Read 101221 times)

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
Re: Stolen Joke
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2013, 08:27:22 AM »
truely stolen

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZygXK2sGkI[/youtube]
Mathew 5.9

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2013, 10:13:35 AM »
In memory of Bob!!

Bob forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was mad. She told him, "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !" The next morning when his wife woke up, she looked out the window to find a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale. Bob has been missing since Friday...
Mathew 5.9

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2013, 10:39:36 AM »
Balieve it er not, the first time I heard that joke was from a preacher.  He's normally very serious so that one threw me.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Advertising

« Reply #23 on: Today at 11:05:03 AM »

Offline Six Gun Saint

• Top Active Citizen
  • You can't have no idea how little I care...
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2013, 03:26:21 PM »
Antonio came home from his job at the meat factory one day.

He said, "Sophia my love, they took my job.  Fired me for sticking my finger in the sausage stuffer!"

Sophia looks at him, angry, and asks "What harm can your finger do to the sausage stuffer?!"

Antonio stands up and says "That's what SHE WANTED TO KNOW!"

---

I'll get my coat and see myself out.
The above may or may not be influenced by medications and/or alcohol...  (i.e. don't blame me if it's bad spelling/incoherent)
--------

July 9, 2011-The Birth of Southern Sudan!

Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh, Wgah'nagl Fhtagn!

Do not believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!-Courage Wolf

The gods only go with you, if you put yourself in their path. And that takes courage...-The Crystal Cave

Hiding won't help you, you see...  I control the bullets-I make them go where I want.

A gun's power isn't in it's muzzle velocity or caliber...-Revolver Ocelot

WE DON'T RENT PIGS!

Offline Sir Charles deMouton-Black

• THE ANCIENT SUBSTANCE ENDURES - ALL LESSER PROPELLANTS SHALL FIZZLE
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 396
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2013, 06:39:45 PM »

After closing time at the bar, the Newfie was proudly showing off his new apartment to a couple of his friends.
He led the way to his bedroom where there was a big brass gong and a mallet.                                       

“What's up with the big brass gong?” one of the guests asked.

“It's not a gong. It's a talking clock,” the Newfie replied.

“A talking clock? Seriously?” asked his astonished friend.

“Yup,” replied the Newfie.

“How's it work?” the friend asked, squinting at it.

“Watch,” the Newfie replied. He picked up the mallet, gave the gong an ear-shattering pound and stepped back.

The three stood looking at one another for a moment.......

Suddenly, someone on the other side of the wall screamed, “You a--hole! It's three-fifteen in the morning!"

NCOWS #1154, SCORRS, STORM, BROW, 1860 Henry, Dirty Rat 502, CHINOOK COUNTRY
THE SUBLYME & HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT (SHOTS)
Those who are no longer ignorant of History may relive it,
without the Blood, Sweat, and Tears.
With apologies to George Santayana & W. S. Churchill

"As Mark Twain once put it, “History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme.”

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2013, 10:48:33 PM »
A Newfie is like the equvialant of a West Virginian here

I just stole this from "Indy" at another site

Homeless Mans Funeral

Time is like a river. You cannot touch the water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of life.

As a bagpiper, I play many gigs. Recently I was asked by a funeral director to play at a graveside service for a homeless man. He had no family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper's cemetery in the Nova Scotia back country.

As I was not familiar with the backwoods, I got lost and, being a typical man, I didn't stop for directions.

I finally arrived an hour late and saw the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was nowhere in sight. There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch. I felt badly and apologized to the men for being late.

I went to the side of the grave and looked down and the vault lid was already in place. I didn't know what else to do, so I started to play.

The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around. I played out my heart and soul for this man with no family and friends. I played like I've never played before for this homeless man.

And as I played Amazing Grace, the workers began to weep. They wept, I wept, we all wept together. When I finished, I packed up my bagpipes and started for my car. Though my head hung low, my heart was full.

As I opened the door to my car, I heard one of the workers say, "I never seen nothing like that before and I've been putting in septic tanks for twenty years."

Apparently I'm still lost....it's a man thing.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2013, 09:34:14 AM »
Doh!
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2013, 11:12:27 AM »
A drunk hails a cab 'n snatches open the front passenger's door.

'Hey, Cabbie! Can ya carry a couple pizzas 'n a twelve pack up here?'

'Sure!'

Drunk barfs all o'er the front seat......................

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2013, 11:14:48 AM »
YUCK!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Sir Charles deMouton-Black

• THE ANCIENT SUBSTANCE ENDURES - ALL LESSER PROPELLANTS SHALL FIZZLE
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 396
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2013, 11:53:05 AM »
NCOWS #1154, SCORRS, STORM, BROW, 1860 Henry, Dirty Rat 502, CHINOOK COUNTRY
THE SUBLYME & HOLY ORDER OF THE SOOT (SHOTS)
Those who are no longer ignorant of History may relive it,
without the Blood, Sweat, and Tears.
With apologies to George Santayana & W. S. Churchill

"As Mark Twain once put it, “History doesn’t repeat itself, but it does rhyme.”

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 104
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2013, 09:53:42 AM »
That is great.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2013, 04:17:01 PM »
There's an old precher, known for giving two hour sermons.  One week his sermon is only an hour, the next half the next fifteen minutes.  Finally, one Sunday he doesn't preach at all.  One of the Deacons comes up and asks him what's wrong and he replies, "I got new dentures and they're still breaking in."
   Well, the next Sunday, this preacher really lays it to them with a four hour sermon, at which point the deacons have to wrestle him to the ground to get him to stop. When he does eventually stop, he pulls out his dentures and lays them on the floor. The same Deacon as the previous week asks him what happened, to which the preacher replies, " Remind me never to borrow my wifes dentures again."

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2013, 09:24:09 AM »
L’il gal goes ta ‘er grand ma’s with ‘er new boy friend.

Nice visit. They sit ‘n talk ‘n he eats peanuts from a bowl on an end table next ta the couch.

As they’re leavin’ he tells the ole gal it was nice ta meet ‘er ‘n thanks ‘er for the nuts.

‘I’m glad ya enjoyed ‘em.’ She sez. ‘Hate ta see ‘em go ta waste. Since I lost my false teeth all I can do is suck the chocolate off ‘n spit ‘em out.’

Thought since we were talkin’ dentures……………………
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Steel Horse Bailey

• Jeff "Steel Horse Bailey" - BP Warthog & C&B Shooter
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • A Master of the Sublime & Holy Order or the Soot
  • SASS #: 27463
  • NCOWS #: 1919
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2013, 11:46:48 AM »
L’il gal goes ta ‘er grand ma’s with ‘er new boy friend.

Nice visit. They sit ‘n talk ‘n he eats peanuts from a bowl on an end table next ta the couch.

As they’re leavin’ he tells the ole gal it was nice ta meet ‘er ‘n thanks ‘er for the nuts.

‘I’m glad ya enjoyed ‘em.’ She sez. ‘Hate ta see ‘em go ta waste. Since I lost my false teeth all I can do is suck the chocolate off ‘n spit ‘em out.’

Thought since we were talkin’ dentures……………………

:o   :o   :o

;D
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2013, 10:57:20 PM »
Okay than..... :-X :-X :-X :o :o

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2013, 11:37:25 AM »
Duck walks inta a 7-11.

‘Got any grapes?’

‘No. We don’t carry grapes.’

Next day, duck comes back.

‘Got any grapes?’

‘Ain’t what we do, duck. No, no grapes.’

‘Got any grapes?’

‘Look, duck! We’re a 7-11! We don’t sell grapes ‘n if you come back askin’ tomorrow I’m gonna nail yer stinky l’il feet to the floor!’

‘Got any nails?’

‘NO!’

Duck sez, ‘Great! Got any grapes?’

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2013, 01:26:06 PM »
:D

--TK

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2013, 11:45:26 AM »
Yeppppp!
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2013, 07:00:54 PM »
O'Leary showed up at Mass one Sunday and the priest almost fell down when he saw him. O'Leary had never been seen in church in his life. After Mass, the priest caught O'Leary and said "O'Leary, I am so glad you decided to come to Mass, what made you come?"

O'Leary said, "I got to be honest with you Father, a while back, I misplaced my hat and I really, really love that hat. I know that Shaunassy had one just like mine and I knew that Shaunassy came to church every Sunday. I also knew that Shaunassy had to take off his hat during Mass and I figured he would leave it in the back of church. So, I was going to leave after Communion and steal Shaunassy's hat."

The priest said, "Well, O'Leary, I notice that you didn't steal Shaunassy's hat. What changed your mind?"

O'Leary said "Well, after I heard your sermon on the 10 commandments, I decided that I didn't need to steal Shaunassy's hat."

The priest gave O'Leary a big smile and said "After I talked about ‘Thou Shalt Not Steal' you decided you would rather do without your hat than burn in Hell, right?"

O'Leary shook his head and said "No, Father, after you talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery' I remembered where I left my hat."

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2013, 04:06:36 PM »
that's a true story
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com