Special Interests - Groups & Societies > USFA CSS

The Pictures Pages

<< < (3/33) > >>

CW Price Texas Ranger:
Sent you a message w/ art attached, or www page where you can see essentially the same.  Only dif is that I ordered the absolute whitest Ivory I could get.  The art work is tiny dots filled in with ink.  You can post it if you like, but I opted for the safe side.  The artist who actually did mine was KDH, as near as I can make out the initilas.  It was done through Nutmeg Sports.

RRio:

--- Quote from: CW Price Texas Ranger on September 06, 2005, 07:30:06 PM ---Here is the silver plated 45 USFA.  Pix is the best I can do.

--- End quote ---

Gosh! that really looks good. My nickeled may be making a trip to USFA to have the standard grips put on.

RRio:

--- Quote from: CW Price Texas Ranger on October 12, 2005, 04:15:27 PM ---Sent you a message w/ art attached, or www page where you can see essentially the same.  Only dif is that I ordered the absolute whitest Ivory I could get.  The art work is tiny dots filled in with ink.  You can post it if you like, but I opted for the safe side.  The artist who actually did mine was KDH, as near as I can make out the initilas.  It was done through Nutmeg Sports.

--- End quote ---

I don't think I got it. Can't find it anywhere.

CW Price Texas Ranger:
Can you pm me with an email address?  I will send to there.  or go here.   www.kabstudio.com  do so at your own risk.  gun grips 3 is essentially one side, the other side was artists choice and was similar.

Charlie Montana # 16369 Life:
My new Single Action 45lc. w/ Truivory Grips.

Advertisers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version