Author Topic: Hearts, Chock-O-Late, Presidents and Big Rodents it's Febuary  (Read 198715 times)

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hearts, Chock-O-Late, Presidents and Big Rodents it's Febuary
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2015, 04:10:23 PM »
We've plowed the park twice so far today. I've shoveled our drive and the neighbor lady's twice as well. Maybe about 4" total, and it's raining now.  Just got a call from my Boss, looks like we're done for the day now. Yea! Now I can strip!Get outta these long johns and be more comfortable. ::) :P

Gonna start early tomorrow though, hit the road at 7 ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2015, 04:28:51 PM »
Quiet day, daughter and the Grands have been out all day. Marinated Flank Steak for the evening meal, mebbe some sparrow grass with garlic and parmesan.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2015, 04:35:14 PM »
Pizzas tonight for us. Had Campbells Veg. beef soup for lunch with grilled cheese sands. Been a while since I've had that soup, still as good as I remember, though ::)

Advertising

Offline Russ T Chambers

• Littlest ol' fart Cowboy in Nevada Territory
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Well preserved for my age!
  • SASS #: 262
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2015, 04:58:02 PM »
I’m beginning to think we should sell our snow blower just to get some snow around here.  Since we bought it we haven’t had more than 3-4 inches over the last three years.

It’s pizza Sunday here for us too Buck.
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 426
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2015, 05:00:09 PM »
Burgers & Mac 'n' Cheese, for dinner , simple fare ....

Moved the horse down to a different pasture.... I have back fence issues and several posts need replaced here.
It'll give this back pasture a rest.
Jake can't figure it , he know he needs to bark at the horse to herd him up ( Horse ignores him mostly )
 But Jake, stands there looking for Roscoe , kinda sad like .... :-\

when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2015, 05:40:14 PM »
M2, Those BC's need something to herd. We took our BC to the Highland Games and they had sheepdog trials. He knew that he needed to be out there. He just whined at the sheep. He was so cute. We are fixing halftime snacks for the Super Bowl.  I am not real excited about the game itself. I don't follow either team. It is just another game to me. The halftime shows are usually lame. I am glad that we have a satellite dish. I am sure that I will be able to find something to watch besides the game. It's all about the food tonight.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2015, 05:43:29 PM »
Some of Rita's left over Pease Porriage and I'm making cornbread here.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2015, 01:10:27 AM »
I went to bed before the game ended, I found out later that the Pats had won. I sorta thought that they would win the game. The football snacks were good. I had to get up for an 0100 plumbing check.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 426
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2015, 05:27:57 AM »
Same here....  All the brew ha ha, about the balls  11 ? some,  one  ::)  are moot now... lest they want strip the win.
NFL's , version of the Tour de France/ Lance Armstrong debacle ( seems there was ball issue there too  ::) )

Coffee's on , enjoy  :)

when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2015, 05:38:48 AM »
Thanks for the coffee M2. I watch the Super Bowl for the creative commercials, last night's game was sadly lacking there as well. One of the few that tickled my funny bone was the Fiat commercial involving a little blue pill
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2015, 06:22:22 AM »
Sn** here amounted to about an inch......that is, an inch between the flakes. Had to pry the car doors open, though. Frozen shut.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2015, 06:32:22 AM »
Mornin'.

Sorry ta hear, PE.

58º, breezy 'n rainin'. Since there ain't no shoot, almost ideal.

Was loadin' the dish washer 'n heard the fat lady bust out laffin' on that'n, cuz. Went back in the den 'n she backed it up, laffed the same way the second time. Darn sure hope I don't ferget all them groovy cool TV shows 'n movies they run promos for. Cain't wait ta miss see 'em.

Hope this stuff knocks some the filth off'n the station wagon whilst errands are run. Be doin' them to the north. Ain't jinxin' nothin' by gettin' all excited but it's possible the home birds are sittin' an egg. I can take care of what I gotta do goin' that way.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2015, 06:52:36 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

'Tis -5 and clear. High of 15.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2015, 07:16:56 AM »
Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. I had an apricot muffin with my first cup. I plan on some oatmeal to warm me up. It is cold and damp, temp is in the low 40s, with a high around 50.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2015, 08:45:14 AM »
12,WC -7. Been out and back, got ice here pretty bad. I did a number on myself, fell in the drive, hit hard. Got a bump on the back of my head and a real goose egg on my forehead. kinda really rung my bell. Think I'm ok. Will have to go out later and finish our rounds once the Boss gets back from eviction court :-\ :P

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2015, 09:48:31 AM »
Buck, I am sorry that you fell. I hope you did not receive a concussion out of it. I just finished with my oatmeal and another cup of Cawffee. No clue for lunch. It looks like more vegetable beef soup for supper.

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 126
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2015, 10:31:59 AM »
got about a foot of the evil white stuff and it's still coming down strong... >:( >:( >:( >:( cleared the driveway once and will have to do it again if I want to go anywhere. 16 degrees feels like -3
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2015, 11:32:34 AM »
Major, Don't overdo the snow shoveling. I hope it stays up North and doesn't come down this far south.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2015, 12:27:31 PM »
We ended up with 4-6 but it didn't stay put.  Didn't drop below freezing till dark Sat then it went way down, lots of ice and packed frozen snow under it, same storm that dropped all that on Chicago and such but the majority of ours was rain and snow that melted.   

Had it been colder we'd have had drifts 6-8 feet tall.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2015, 02:06:18 PM »
Head ache, yes, concussed, don't think so.......hopefully,TLD :o Faculties seem to be normal.....for me ::) We've finished for the day. It's 15 now, but the WC is brutal :o

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com