Author Topic: May we have coffee and a new thread  (Read 144360 times)

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: May we have coffee and a new thread
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2014, 11:29:39 AM »
I think she took a cue from Junior and stayed back at the end to avoid getting into a "big one". She ran pretty hard at first, must've went soft on her later in the race ::)

Been mowing this morning, stopped for lunch. Still have to finish the big field at the entrance where the basketball courts are. Not sure where we go after that. Driving a fairly large Kubota 4x4 diesel with a 50" cut. ::) :o
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2014, 12:05:47 PM »
I think that Brad K did a good job of putting his foot in his mouth. He is his own worst enemy.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2014, 02:03:15 PM »
The 2 was clearly at fault in the Patrick incident. The idiot should know better’n gettin’ that close ta that erratic woman. Why when she lost ground she couldn’t make it up cuz no one, includin' 'er 'team mates,' wants to be racin’ with ‘er. A sure way ta end up on a hook. The rep goes back ta ‘er open wheel days.

Do have ta say I really like the retro look of the car. The crew matches in white suits with minimal advertisin' sew inta 'em. Ain't lookin' as if they're out there in pajamas or Halloween costumes. Look like pros. Miller has ta be happy with that.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Advertising

« Reply #63 on: Today at 11:09:00 PM »

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2014, 05:34:32 AM »
I'll start a pot ;)

40 and sun here.Primary election day here ::)

Ran the mower till about three yesterday, then got half of mine mowed. Other half, the ground is still kinda wet/muddy. Of course, we had a thunder storm later ::) More wetness :P

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2014, 05:57:09 AM »
Thanks for the coffee-

I'll need to mow here in a day or so.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2014, 06:09:41 AM »
Mornin’.

Cloudy but feels good out. Supposed ta nudge seventy. Big rain dump late yesterevenin’. Sounded as if twas gonna come thru the roof.

Got ta doin’ stuff yestitty. Noted the inspection sticker on the station wagon was still readin’ ‘5.’ Been ‘nother year already. Plates expire end of next month. Hit’s me she ‘n me been tagether four years Memorial Day.

Finished the house toil (no grass cuttin') ‘n got to my allotted gun stuff time. Grabbed the books. Flipped thru the old one lookin’ for the Unique loads for the 9s. No tellin’ if I’ll ever see ‘nother container of Titegroup. Ennyways, entry was made September 5, 2007.

Reckon time flies when yer havin’ fun.

Chicken breasts o’er carrots ‘n ‘taters for the evenin’. L’il red one’s gettin’ some age on ‘er too. Santoku what’s gonna chunk the vegetables up just been here a couple weeks tho.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2014, 06:37:07 AM »
Supposed to get to 65 here today,Arcey ::)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2014, 07:44:54 AM »
I'd take it 'n smile, Buck. Wish it would stay just like it is here all day. Wanna mess with the 9s out in the barn some.

Breakfast's et, shower's done. Gotta load the pot 'n do a few dishes then it's fun work time.

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2014, 07:58:30 AM »
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Buck.

The horses are mowing my lawn.  ;)

'Tis 40 and sunny. Had frost earlier. High of 62.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2014, 08:14:29 AM »

The horses are mowing my lawn.  ;)

Slim

Fertilizin' it too.  Going to 85 here today they say and close to 95 tomorrow. 
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Lucky Irish Tom

• Drunken Irish Darksider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • If I can't see the targets neither can the spotter
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2014, 09:58:34 AM »
Cool out right now, finished leveling the back pasture yesterday. Today is work on my Mom's accounts, getting everything straight and filed.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2014, 12:02:04 PM »
Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. I slept in. I did not get much sleep over the weekend.   Too much partying at the Convention. It is supposed to get in the 90s today, no rain till Thursday.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2014, 12:54:22 PM »
Home today, worked on laundry and the book this morning, off to work in the yard.  Gonna have to mow.

Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2014, 04:13:26 PM »
The yard I'll get mowed tomorrow. I had some toast for breakfast and a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch. I have new sticker on the GMC, good for another year. No clue for supper tonight.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2014, 04:46:08 PM »
Gettin’ hungry……………….

Got the 9s out the way.

Mixed up some fresh Ed’s Red. Took hold the Uberti’s ‘n cleaned ‘em. Did Al’s, Shorty ‘n Miz Taylor. All the screws er snug. Puttin’ ‘em away ‘n gotta feelin’ guilty cuz I ain’t touched the Ole *itch. Pulled ‘er out ‘n looked, weren’t dirty. Don’t remember the last time but I guess I did. Might have been after Holy Black. Always swabbed ‘em out the next day back then.

Messin’ with the pistols got me ta decide ta shoot Josephine Wales next time. Reconfigured the cart for four (I’ll take five) pistols. Belted the Buntline’s custom holster to it with an old cartridge belt I ain’t been able ta get around my waist inna long time. Have ta stuff some OFSDAR cartridges in the loops for effect.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 426
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2014, 04:56:27 PM »
Worked 8 hours yesterday , and then when I got home my wife said we had problem ...she said "the back pasture fence was down...."
Horse hant figured it out, so he was still in  ???
so I had to fix about 300' of wire .... turned this morning into a 800 milligrams of Ibuprofen morning  :(

Lunch was treat ... a bucket of steamed oysters (about a Doz. & 1/2 ) and a Crab cake  :)
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Mean Bob Mean

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2014, 07:38:16 PM »
First year without Mom for my wife so . . .

Think we will drive up to Savannah and just take a day off.  Planned the trip, got the brakes on the van fixed . . . think I'll surprise her with it.
"We tried a desperate game and lost. But we are rough men used to rough ways, and we will abide by the consequences."
- Cole Younger

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2014, 12:27:40 AM »
Moose fixed some nachos and guacamole for supper, it sure was good. I can't sleep at night anymore.  I have learned to take naps during the afternoon.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2014, 06:18:38 AM »
The Cawffee and Hot aster are ready for drinking. Enjoy,

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2014, 06:26:56 AM »
Thanks for the coffee,TLD ;) What's hot aster though? ::) ??? ;D

After all the mowing we've done the last two days,plus the tree pollen, my allergies are kickin' my butt. Had a tough time sleepin' last night myself. All stuffed up and coughin' :P

50 and rain, plus boomers. Power's been off once, and, of course, I was trying to check the Bug when it went out. This thing took it's durn sweet time crankin' back up. Seems to be okay,though.

I've got the keys to the kingdom today,will probably have some problems down at the sewer plant when I get there. It's been a problem child lately :P ::) :o :-\

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com