Author Topic: January Coffee,Tea and a fresh start for a new Year  (Read 123220 times)

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
Re: January Coffee,Tea and a fresh start for a new Year
« Reply #480 on: January 31, 2014, 07:08:36 AM »
Morning y'all.
Coffee is hot.

Got 3" of white yesterday. 'Tis -2 and sunny. High of 11.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #481 on: January 31, 2014, 07:14:09 AM »
Moanin. 18 degrees & about three inches of fresh snow this morning. No word of school closing so I guess I'd better get ready to go to town.  You all have a good day.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #482 on: January 31, 2014, 07:27:35 AM »
15 here and a whiff, but may be more today.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Advertising

« Reply #483 on: Today at 02:34:43 AM »

Offline Stu Kettle

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #483 on: January 31, 2014, 08:17:47 AM »
An hour later & almost two more inches.  Better hit the road.

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #484 on: January 31, 2014, 09:02:38 AM »
Rain then snowed-more rain then snow-then more rain - then it finally looked llike snow...didn't get much 18° be better tomorrow.

Got a Pot of Gumbo to put to assemble- and some cornbread that will be later today

ya'll be safe

Mathew 5.9

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #485 on: January 31, 2014, 09:03:45 AM »
Thanks for the Cawffee this morning. Victoria and I slept in this morning. I made a small pan of biscuits to have with my cawffee this morning. Victoria seemed to like them. The temp is supposed to get up to 70 today, thw sun is not out and the warming has not started.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #486 on: January 31, 2014, 10:05:20 AM »
The temp says 55, but it seems cooler. I have some errands to run this morning. I am holster shopping, a RH belt holster for a PPK.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #487 on: January 31, 2014, 12:28:59 PM »
Any coffee left??? ???

Had to run the SIL this morning. 35 here,cloudy ::)

Del, Saw on my home page that Labs have set a record for being the most popular dog breed 23 years straight.
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #488 on: January 31, 2014, 03:24:20 PM »
Low ta mid forty sumthin’. Sunny. No breeze ta speak of. It’d be a darned decent shootin’ day. They’re guessin’ tomorrow’ll be ten degrees warmer.

Most of the ice has turned ta slush. Still packed down ice in some shady spots like the patch on Wedge ‘cross the road. Main roads just wet. Big ole piles of snow in the parkin’ lots what ain’t gonna melt away ‘til March. 

City’s bein’ the city. Ain’t gonna commit to a pickup day so mine’ll sit in the street in violation of the code 'til they get to it.

Invited a rotisserie chicken ta the evenin’ meal. Potatoes of an undetermined method of preparation ‘n some butter beans.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #489 on: January 31, 2014, 04:38:54 PM »
I feel like taking the Moose out for supper at our favorite Tex-Mex place. The temp got up to 73 today. Victoria is enjoying the noce weather. It is supposed to be in the 50s tomorrow for the Stock Show. I hope to see Buck and get him to sign my newest print.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 426
« Reply #490 on: January 31, 2014, 05:49:29 PM »
I did the same, took my wife to a place we like... I got a great burger, Apple-wood bacon, Pepper-jack cheese, and Sweet tater fries.
She did the grill Chicken w/ provolone & grilled onion, 'sept the waitress was an ID 10 T... asked twice , even wrote it down
and there was no cheese or Grilled onions... waltzed off and avoided us... so we hailed another Girl, 10 min. later ...our girl strolls by
" everything all right ? "  ...well actually no, we seem to be missing , the Grilled chicken.

'Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't bring it out, or I'd had known  ???

Oh well, it arrived and all was well with the world.....   

Been raining for 3 days now...still heavy overcast and spiting ...sposta see 85° tomorrow

when planets align...do the deal !

Offline The Trinity Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Gathering of Freedom-Seed Spreaders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #491 on: January 31, 2014, 07:11:05 PM »
More chainsawing...  At least it didn't rain. ::)  It did start to sn*w about ten minutes after I left.  The odd part was, that it was a totally clear sky, and 60 degrees out ???

--TK
"Nobody who has not been up in the sky on a glorious morning can possibly imagine the way a pilot feels in free heaven." William T. Piper

I was told recently that I'm "livelier than a one-legged man at a butt-kicking contest."    Is that an insult or a compliment?

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #492 on: January 31, 2014, 09:11:08 PM »
32 and light snow now. might get a dose of freezin' rain overnight according to the guessers ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com