Author Topic: Cancer Surgery  (Read 1675 times)

Offline Gripmaker

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Cancer Surgery
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2022, 06:06:09 PM »
Just go back from annual trip to Shootist's Holiday at NRA Whittington Center and learned, the hard way, that I will not be attending The Muster this year due to previously unknown health problems dicovered in New Mexico. Awakened three morning unable  to breath because of dirth of smoke and allergies which sent me to VA Med Center. All further trips this Summer have been cancelled by Dr.
     Grant, find a cute girl to share.... Never mind that thought as I have no idea  from whence it came.  Find a roomate who doesn't snore and ALL of you have a great time. There is always another year to get together as no Celestial excursions are presently on my Bucket List.

God Bless and shoot safe,
Rev. Larry Little AKA  LTC Montgomery Little, GAF Senior Chaplain

Offline Bat 2919

• G Man / Bat Masterson
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Sand Creek Raiders
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2022, 07:30:40 PM »
Larry,

Did you or your doctor consider the 6600 Ft. elevation in Raton?  That's well over a mile above sea level and a major change from Missouri's 1300 Ft.  I'm not suggesting you go to Sargent this year but at 2300 Ft. is much closer to what you're accustomed to.  Better safe than sorry, stay home and recover your health.
Happy Trails

G Man / Bat Masterson
NRA Endowment
SASS #2919L
AZSA #11L
NCOWS #530
BOLD# 276
GAF #750

Offline Gripmaker

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2022, 04:27:35 PM »
Bat, Unforunately all bases were covered, even some that I never thought of, so gonna sit this one out as recommended and grumble for a week.
     Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers. The thouhts help suage the ego and the prayers help the body and soul.

Larry

Advertising

« Reply #23 on: Today at 07:23:43 AM »

Offline 1961MJS

• Top Active Citizen
  • GAF #: 797
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 32
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2022, 05:09:16 PM »
But, but, you HAVE to be there, you were the only person at the table saving me and Ned Neiderlander from getting struck down.

;D ;D

Later
Mike
BOSS #230

Brevet Lieutenant Colonel
Division of Oklahoma

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com