CAS TOPICS > The Leather Shop

SHOW US YER STUFF Thread #5

<< < (2/31) > >>

Rube Burrows:
Beautiful work

Marshal Will Wingam:
Thank you, Rube. When I worked in the saddle shop I never got to make a holster. I guess I'm making up for that now. LOL

Rube Burrows:

--- Quote from: Marshal Will Wingam on December 11, 2020, 09:40:03 AM ---Thank you, Rube. When I worked in the saddle shop I never got to make a holster. I guess I'm making up for that now. LOL

--- End quote ---

For sure. They are all beautiful but I am really liking the one with the flower boarder where the gun is facing the left.

Advertising:

Smokey Dave:
Here's my main rig. I'm pretty proud of this one.

And here's my other rig. I did not make the holsters and belt, but I did make all the pouches and sheaths. My wife says that if Batman had lived in the 19th century, he'd have worn this belt. LOL!

Marshal Will Wingam:
Thanks for the photos, Dave. Those are a couple really nice rigs. I also like the black one. Are those 1851 Snubbies you have in there? They look right at home.

--- Quote from: Rube Burrows on December 11, 2020, 10:49:20 AM ---For sure. They are all beautiful but I am really liking the one with the flower boarder where the gun is facing the left.

--- End quote ---
Thanks. I made that one to test out the R & L pedal stamp set I had just gotten from Hackbarth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version