Special Interests - Groups & Societies > BOLD Chambers

Rewarding?

<< < (2/2)

Irish Red O'Toole:
It's been almost 20 years since I took off the badge.  Even though, I still have the fondest memories of the time I spent working the street.  It was one of the few jobs I had ever shown up early and stayed late without complaint.  I just loved it!!

Wiley Desperado:
There has been the good, the bad and the ugly.  I don't think there is any occupation I would have been better suited for.  I thought about staying in the Marine Corps, but chose law enforcement and I know that it was the right decision.  The thing that stays with me the most over all these years are the law enforcement people.  Not just the officers the whole law enforcement community, great!!! with a few genuine idiots!!! started in August of 1968 and plan on going a few more years.  Its not the same as what I call the old days, but I still like it better than roofing on a hot summer day.   

Cutwires Al:
All in all It's rewarding..the downside however is knowing that as far as some folks are concerne'd we're ALWAYS wrong... Of course,. one of the more dissapointing thing's I've seen is how Vehemently Anti-police some folks involved in our sport are.  The "Cowboy Way" is expected to be applied to THEM, but it's open season on LEO's

Advertising:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version