Author Topic: Where is everybody  (Read 7714 times)

Offline California Lawdawg

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Where is everybody
« on: May 11, 2004, 11:44:25 PM »
Ok lawdawg,

sound off. Have not seen any one post since April. Did you all get lost? ;D

Lawdawg

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
Re: Where is everybody
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 11:50:03 PM »
I'm here sir. I have been out fightin crime and supressing evil.  Out here in the Wild West(Texas).  How are things in Arnold land?
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Capt. Jack McQuesten

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2004, 01:10:12 PM »
Same here.....the usual stuff, saving old ladies, children and puppies, suppressing crime and keeping the streets safe for democracy!

It is still too early to tell how things are going to go with the new Govenor, but he is sure shaking things up here and I am all for that.
SASS #56937  BOLD #527  RATS #120  WARTHOG
"There's payment to be made to them thats done this...."

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:27:41 PM »

Offline FloraBama Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Florida Bordertown
    • Panhandle Cowboys
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2004, 01:27:03 PM »
I did a online BOLD application last week...bout how long does it take to get a response back??
~~~SASS# 54776~~~ BOLD# 568~~~

Offline Brazos Bucky Smith

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2004, 02:24:54 PM »
 ;D I applied too!  Got my answer right away......  you wearin' a clean uni-form when you applied?  just a kiddin' O course! ;D

Might have been as they say Oriferous oders :o

Glad you are out there fightin' crime, cause there wure seems to be enough to go around these days, and you all have to put up with a lot more dangerous things everyday (meth, HIV, and stuff) that were not too much of a factor back in the early 60's and 70's.  Hang in there, you all are very much appreciated.
Brazos Bucky
"A man oughta do what he thinks is right."
BOLD #566, NRA Life (Endowment)
SASS #59058, SBSS #1605, SCORRS

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2004, 02:48:50 PM »
Im into my fourth decade of Law enforcement and one thing his become very clear.  This job has always been dangerous, but in the last 10 yrs it has become very dangerous.  The age of the violent offenders are 17 to 21, most of which are gang members.  These folks have no respect to the law or the officers who enforce the laws.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Buck Daniels

• Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2004, 09:29:42 AM »
As Arny would say "Howwdee",
Dispite all the fruits and nuts, I am proud to be from Reagan Country.
I am working the insurance fraud unit. for details look up "boring" in the dictionary. Lots of nasty papercuts and lawyer cat fights to break up though. Man can they scratch!
What does make it great is the people I work with. I am sure you all enjoy the same comaraderie.
Sincerely,
buk
The Cowboys Mounted (formerly Coto), Roy Rogers Mounted, BOLD, SASS, CMSA.

"Say when..."

Offline Utah Bob

• Top Active Citizen
    • Lazy Bob Ranch
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2004, 12:34:16 PM »
Florabama Kid's app got electronically boogered up, but he's on board now as BOLD Five Hunnert and Sixty-Aight ;D
Rocky Mountain Warthog
BOLD #1
GAF #6
Proprietor - Lazy Bob Ranch
No cattle, No crops, No problem

Offline FloraBama Kid

• Top Active Citizen
  • Florida Bordertown
    • Panhandle Cowboys
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2004, 06:51:45 PM »
Florabama Kid's app got electronically boogered up, but he's on board now as BOLD Five Hunnert and Sixty-Aight ;D
Twern't the first time I was boogered up! :) Thanks for the confirmation.
~~~SASS# 54776~~~ BOLD# 568~~~

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2004, 11:01:35 AM »
FloraBama Kid,  WEelcome to the BOLD Posse.  We're proud to have you as a member. We're gettin close to 600 members in our Group.  Once again, welcome to the BOLD. :) ;)

Offline Tascosa

• Very Active Citizen
  • Amarillo, Texas-The heart of cattle country
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2004, 10:59:56 AM »
I'm here! I'm here! But retired!!!!! So I ain't out actively fighting crime unless it comes to me. Then me and my Colt combat commander .45 ACP will answer the call!!!
I love retirement....I can carry any dang pistol I want ;D
Tascosa
Ex-feedlot cowboy (ret)
Ex-cowboy (ret)
Ex-Sheriff's Sgt. (ret)
Ex-Chief of Police (ret)
BOLD 476

Offline Lawful Larry

• Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2004, 09:36:57 AM »
I'm here too!  Retired also this past year and loving it.  Life is good and glad to see we are still getting new members.  Welcome all my new brothers and sisters.

Just a side note, glad that the president signed the national carry law.  I can now say I am not a criminal anymore, hehehe.  Still wonder if the anti's up in NJ, NY, and MA will throw up any road blocks to rain on our parade. 

Oh well glad to see everone is doing fine.   ;D
Just Another Voice in the Crowd!

Offline Brazos Bucky Smith

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2004, 11:22:30 AM »
 :-[ Sorry, its summer in the Northwest!  Been outside travelin, playin, doing outside things!  In another month or so it will be rainin pertnear everyday THEN us lawdogs and retired lawdogs will be here pertnear all the time.

Retirement!  Isn't it wonderful, well worth the years it took to get here!

BB
Brazos Bucky
"A man oughta do what he thinks is right."
BOLD #566, NRA Life (Endowment)
SASS #59058, SBSS #1605, SCORRS

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com