GENERAL TOPICS > Books & Movies

What's your favorite Western?

<< < (3/105) > >>

Qball:

--- Quote from: Trinity on January 23, 2005, 06:35:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bear Rider on January 23, 2005, 01:56:42 PM ---That's easy!  The next one that I find in the Wally World Bargain Bin, of course.  ;D

I just picked up Tom Selleck's Monte Walsh yesterday.

--- End quote ---

Say, Bear Rider, Did you really find Monte Walsh in the bargain bin for $5.55???

--- End quote ---

I found 4 John Wayne movies for $1.50 each in a swedish store :o And it was on DVD :o :o

Russ T Chambers:
Okay, after lettin’ it ferment for awhile, they all  are John Wayne, and the first two are almost remakes of each other, and the second has many of the say scenarios:

El Dorado
Rio Bravo
Rio Lobo

RIO DEL RIO:
Put in my Two-Cents worth earlier but got a message that someone else was puttin in theirs.  Here I go agin':
I love westerns of all type.  Even the really bad ones have some redeeming value.  They really make you appreciate a good one.  I found a good deal on DVD's.  www.tvnow.com has 50 old westerns on 12 DVD's for $28.00 plus $4.00 s/h.  I have viewed about half of them and they are of great quality.  The site has a list of the movies and stars of same.  Hope everyone's snow and ice melts.

The Arapaho Kid:

--- Quote from: RIO DEL RIO on January 30, 2005, 01:05:35 PM ---Put in my Two-Cents worth earlier but got a message that someone else was puttin in theirs.  Here I go agin':
I love westerns of all type.  Even the really bad ones have some redeeming value.  They really make you appreciate a good one.  I found a good deal on DVD's.  www.tvnow.com has 50 old westerns on 12 DVD's for $28.00 plus $4.00 s/h.  I have viewed about half of them and they are of great quality.  The site has a list of the movies and stars of same.  Hope everyone's snow and ice melts.

--- End quote ---

Tried to get that site up 4 times and it wouldn't come up.  Had to send 4 error reports to MSN.,  Oh well!

Trinity:

--- Quote from: The Arapaho Kid on January 31, 2005, 12:24:08 PM ---
Tried to get that site up 4 times and it wouldn't come up.  Had to send 4 error reports to MSN.,  Oh well!

--- End quote ---

I never got it to work either.   ??? ??? ???

Advertisers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version