CAS TOPICS > Shooter's Meeting

I need a double barrel shotgun!!!

(1/3) > >>

Tombstone Runner SASS#54765:
I need a new double!!! Im tired of messing with this cheap chineese crap!!!! Stoeger..... C Daily ....Rossi.....
Which one?
 :-\

Howdy Doody:
Hmmmm, guess if ya want a new one, then get a Stoger or Baikal, but if you want an older type, you might look into a savage fox, stevens.
From what I gather, there are no perfect ones right out of the box for us CAS folks. Seems there is always something that needs to be done to make them work smooth and fast for us folks.
Roam the classifieds on the boards and maybe you will find one that has already had some slicking up done to it.
Just a suggestion, but you need to go where your heart is. If you like hammer doubles, hammerless or a pump, it is you that will be shooting it.
Good luck in finding just the right one for you. You can do it  :)

Tombstone Runner SASS#54765:
Well I thought I wanted hammers, but I yhink Im changen my mind! Thanks for the thoughts!

Advertising:

Paper Chaser:
I'll go along with Doodyville Dude.  Stoeger and/or Baikal seems to be the most popular with the Pards I shoot with; however, I use a Zabala SxS that's really good.  One thing for sure, lube up the action really good; and might even want to polish the tubes where you insert the shells.  I use toothpaste and shine 'em up really good before every match.  Otherwise, I'm in the market for a Stoeger also as a "just in case".  Hammer guns are a personal choice and if you like 'em -- go for it!!

Stump Water:
Iffn y'aunt a hammer gun, the Liberty II is hard ta beat.

http://kimandbarrymckenzie.com/LinkedPics/LibertyII/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version