Regional Topics > Kansas

Clubs in Kansas

<< < (3/4) > >>

Pvt Hoover:
Marshal'ette,
  The Regulators are having a match this Saturday, 10-15.  Registration starts by 8 and safety meeting starts at 8:30.  We generally get wound up about 9 for the shootin and finish 6 stages with lunch about 130.  The gun club is on north Lorraine street.  Just find 30th  and Lorraine and head north.  You will run out of pavement after 2 miles and be on dirt for a mile and a half or so.  The club entrance is on the right side and follow the cowboy sign to the range.  Hope youre hankering for donuts this Saturday.  Daylights are the BEST donuts and I grew up with the rooster crowin on the box. 
  I will have to tell Goatroper to get busy with the email list again.  It kinda fell down and they havent used lately.
See Ya ,
Pvt Hoover

Marshal'ette Halloway:
Thanks for the update Pvt H..
This week end is already lined out. Wish it wasn't, cause we haven't yet been to my sis's place, so it would be a good time to combine the 2 things.
We'll get to one of the matches ... Don't give up on us.. lol

Marshal'ette

Pvt Hoover:
You are welcome.  If they shoot next month I will let you know ahead of time. 

Advertising:

Marshal'ette Halloway:
We are going to be in Hutchinson on the weekend before Thanksgiving..helping out in the Daylight Donut shop (spreading our good cheer and free labor.. LOL) I believe it is the 19th.. We will probably come on Thursday, the 17th.
Is there anything going on at that time?
I know that on Saturday morning there is a big parade isn't there?

Pvt Hoover:
ya got me stumped on the parade question.  I think there is a christmas parade in there sometime but that coincides with pheasant hunting.  I dont get to town more than once a week if I can help it.  That weekend is the third Sat. which is what Saturday we shoot so it could happen.  We shot in November last year to end the season.   I will find out this Saturday what is up for next month.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version